Steelers 3rds

SoxSteeler

Mann.

I think all teams should be required to have a throwback alternate, and I think it should be planned so that they are all worn the same week.

That would be quite cool, if done right, IMO.

As for this, I hate the lack of white, this is yellow overload.

Big time. Especially if the yellow helmet is used.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

So, LEWJ, you want to force a team that doesn't have a throwback to come up with one and then dictate when they can and can't wear it? Two more rules that would make the No Fun League even less fun. The only time for an orchestrated use of throwbacks is Thanksgiving.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

As for this, I hate the lack of white

There is no lack of white. The pants are white:

07_BUF_Davenport2_81596.jpg

Hah. You are right.

Forgot all about that. ^_^

So, LEWJ, you want to force a team that doesn't have a throwback to come up with one and then dictate when they can and can't wear it? Two more rules that would make the No Fun League even less fun. The only time for an orchestrated use of throwbacks is Thanksgiving.
Not exactly. I would just like to see a turn back the clock week, similar to MLB's TBTC nights.

I think it would be interesting.

I mean, the Panthers don't really have any uniform history, so they would where there regulars. And same with the Texans.

Maybe they could wear a defunct teams' uniform, similar to what the Tampa Bay Rays have done (but not exactly.)

Which makes the look absurd. No white on the helmet or jersey (don't give me the tiny bit of white on the decal that appears on only one side) but yet they wear white pants.

Go with the black helmets and yellow pants (with a modified stripe to match the sleeves and socks) and you've got a great look. Even the yellow helmets aren't too bad.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Which makes the look absurd. No white on the helmet or jersey (don't give me the tiny bit of white on the decal that appears on only one side) but yet they wear white pants.

Go with the black helmets and yellow pants (with a modified stripe to match the sleeves and socks) and you've got a great look. Even the yellow helmets aren't too bad.

This Steeler uniform isn't a throwback to one particular season, if I recall right. Isn't it kind of a mix of a couple of different seasons? Like the unis are more of a late 50's design but the helmets are early 60's?

This Steeler uniform isn't a throwback to one particular season, if I recall right. Isn't it kind of a mix of a couple of different seasons? Like the unis are more of a late 50's design but the helmets are early 60's?

*nm*

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Uniforms just don't look right without numbers on the sleeves or shoulders.

Edited for truth.

"TV" numbers no longer have to be on uniforms. They are obsolete. Get rid of them,

It helps with clutter, and provides a cleaner uniform.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Uniforms just don't look right without numbers on the sleeves or shoulders.

Edited for truth.

"TV" numbers no longer have to be on uniforms. They are obsolete. Get rid of them,

It helps with clutter, and provides a cleaner uniform.

Whp needs TV numbers?!

Is the HD age :P .

Now let's see them produce the white version of these jerseys...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I think the white version would look awful. I despise white on white to start with, but for the Steelers it would just look weird.

All the more reason I believe they should produce it--yellow sleeves and all.

(Hmm...maybe I should bookmark that idea for a future NFL concept... ^_^ )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived