New England Revolution

logoman

Okay, so I am working on a couple of soccer templates and I thought I would try something different with the Revolution. I say different, but the uniform is like almost every other MLS uniform. But I did work up a new crest that I thought fit both the Colonial and the modern. I used Gillette as the sponsor because it just makes sense to me.Thanks for the positive replies, everyone. I updated the crest, the small "New England" was bugging me as well.

NEWENGLANDREVOLUTION.png

REVCREST.png

Great work logoman. I really like what you've done with the crest, easily an improvement over what they have now (anything is, really). I LOVE that template, if you're willing to share it I'd love to have it. Agree on the little bitty NEW ENGLAND though, make it bigger.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Outstanding work. Aside from the 'New England' text being virtually unreadable this is golden. I love the concept for the crest, everything but the aforementioned looks incredible and I can't get over it. Something about the jerseys seems off to me though. Maybe it's the side stripes being off center (might be on purpose) and maybe its how the name and number are squeezed into the top of the jersey(visually). Something just seems wrong.

The Revs have been in need of an overhaul for a long time now. This would be a major upgrade. I'm not totally sold on the font, mind you; and as others have pointed out, the city text is much too small. But it's still a huge step up.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

that jersey is great, fits in well with MLS. I agree on using Gilette.

I like your crest, very patroitic. I'd like to see what it would look like with adding stars in the empty blue space behind the ball. I think it'd be a cool way to incorporate MLS Cup win stars into the team's logo.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I increased the size of New England and I am going to call it finished. I wanted to try some different looks, none of which seem to hit me the way my first one did. This is the next best thing, though. I'm pretty happy with this one. And, as always, thanks everyone for the comments. It certainly helps me to hear everyone's opinion.

NEMLSCREST.png

Archived