OKC Thunder Fail Sigs

fonz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it hard to believe that all these new logos lately SUCK! First you have the ducks, which is actually ok, but everyone thought it sucked at the time, then the Sabres, then most of the new NHL logos sucked (minus Ottawa cause theirs was actually half decent) then the Admirals and Chops and now the Thunder. Next LA will get an NFL team and their logo will SUCK too. This is pathetic!

On another note, has anyone seen the jerseys yet?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

To expand on your signature with the Buffaslug in it; can I get one with the Buffaslug on the left side saying "Fail.", the Thunder logo in the middle, and the Iowa Chops logo on the other side saying "Ya, I agree."?

Anyone up for some olympics mascots ridiculing this terrible logo?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Can I get one that says "It's ok. Nothing special, but nothing terrible either. I probably won't lose sleep over this logo to my right, but I think they could of put more time and effort into it."

I'm serious.

Here you go, lol...

okcfail3.png

Memo to both of you: It's "could have".

Fail.

Meh. No big deal.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived