MLB Division Championship Gear

BamaHater

Am I the only one who thinks the whole "lets replace every 'F' with a 'Ph" was old and played out before they even won the damn thing?

Geez....it doesn't even make sense!!!!!!

PHI-NALLY????

Please! Enough already.

Its way too Phriggin Phorced!

I kind of agree, but I'll give them a pass on the Phinally shirt because it mimicks their script so well.

The latest worst offender is the Miller Lite Phlite Deck at the Linc. That is phorced.

YES! SO phorced! SO :censored:ing phorced. I'm sorry...I'm a Mets fan and insanely bitter today.

I hope Jimmy Rollins doesn't mind if i phlip him off when he comes to Citi Field next year.

Don'y uou mean Citi Phield? :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only one who thinks the whole "lets replace every 'F' with a 'Ph" was old and played out before they even won the damn thing?

PHI-NALLY????

Please! Enough already.

I kind of agree, but I'll give them a pass on the Phinally shirt because it mimicks their script so well.

The latest worst offender is the Miller Lite Phlite Deck at the Linc. That is phorced.

YES! SO phorced! SO :censored:ing phorced. I'm sorry...I'm a Mets fan and insanely bitter today.

I hope Jimmy Rollins doesn't mind if i phlip him off when he comes to Citi Field next year.

hahaha well played, my friend. well played.

sig2024.png

PHI-NALLY????

Please! Enough already.

Touche

PHI-NALLY????

Please! Enough already.

Touche

Ha! Too phunny!

This joke is old - leave it the phu.ck alone!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i dunno guys...looks phine to me ^_^

Eh, just phorget it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm going to wait a couple of weeks until all this gear is 40% off at TJ Maxxxxx.

PHI-NALLY????

Please! Enough already. Its way too Phriggin Phorced! BTW, what the hell are they complaining about? 28 years????

EDIT: How about 100 years? What will the Cubs t-shirts say whenever the heck they eventually win?

"A LONG TIME CUB-BING!"

Cut Philadelphia some slack. The PHinally summarizes the 4 major sports going o-fer from 5/31/1983 to 10/29/2008.

Who else could pull this off? Phoenix? Half their teams are named Arizona besides!

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived