MLB Division Championship Gear

BamaHater

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my catalog for Playoffs/World Series merchandise from Majestic last week. My rep (new rep this season) managed to get me that, even though we're Minor League and St. Louis doesn't look like they'll even make the playoffs, but he couldn't get me the Pujols and Ankiel player tees I ordered in early June (and I had customers waiting to buy some), even though they claim 5-day delivery. Pff... <_<

But I digress. Some of the potential "Champions" logos in the catalog look ok and some not as good. But there's a Wild Card "champion" design (shown in the Yankees, unfortunately) that I actually really like. All in all, I think it'll be a decent playoff design year for MLB.

This design is really simple, but it works well. Looking forward to seeing one with "you know who" (see sig below) on it.

In my Majestic catalog, they show the World Series Champion Official Clubhouse shirt in the Rays (strictly for design showing purposes ^_^ ) and I gotta tell ya, I personally like it a lot. Others may think it slightly busy, but I think it's pretty nice looking.

This design is really simple, but it works well. Looking forward to seeing one with "you know who" (see sig below) on it.

In my Majestic catalog, they show the World Series Champion Official Clubhouse shirt in the Rays (strictly for design showing purposes ^_^ ) and I gotta tell ya, I personally like it a lot. Others may think it slightly busy, but I think it's pretty nice looking.

scan? :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

scan? :)

Scanner in my office is not working right now. I took some pics and am in the process of dumping them to my computer. I need to run them through Photoshop really quick to brighten them up. Kinda dark. They may be a bit blurry. I've been walking with a cain/cane (which sp?) for a week and a half so my hand is not too steady when trying to take a still pic. I'll have them up soon. Only did a couple official clubhouse logos and a couple "for sale" designs. I'll post more later if wanted.

Okay, here's the pics I took of the logos in the catalog:

Listed as "Official Clubhouse" Design for AL Champions (and I assume simply League Champions)

League-Champs.png

Listed as "Official Clubhouse" Desing for World Series Champions:

WS-Champs.png

The offical Wild Card is simply the Division Champions logo, only it says Wild Card in place of Champions, also in Agency font.

This is just a "for sale" design, the one I previously mentioned as probably my favorite design in here.

Wild-Card.png

The "Classic Champion" design. Not offical Clubhouse. "For Sale".

Division-Champs-2.png

And finally, the World Series Champion "Parade" Tee

WS-Champ-Parade.png

I may try and get some other designs up here. I got a lot of work to do today, but I'll see what I can do.

WS-Champ-Parade.png

Well thats wishful thinking if I ever saw it.

At least the poor communities of the third world know what the free shirts they'll be sent look like.

This is just artwork. They have one samle shirt (may have logo imposed on the shirt). Doubt they've already printed a lot of these with the expectation they'll win it all.

Okay, here's the pics I took of the logos in the catalog:

The offical Wild Card is simply the Division Champions logo, only it says Wild Card in place of Champions, also in Agency font.

This is just a "for sale" design, the one I previously mentioned as probably my favorite design in here.

Wild-Card.png

And finally, the World Series Champion "Parade" Tee

WS-Champ-Parade.png

I may try and get some other designs up here. I got a lot of work to do today, but I'll see what I can do.

Too bad both ain't gonna be a reality :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Archived