Way Ot: Jessica Simpson

Nesi427

Just wanted to let you guys know something cool!

I won a contest on the radio in NY and tomorrow I will be in the city having breakfast with Jessica Simpson...just as with sports, when the photos come in I will post them!!

DRUM ROLE PLEASE!!!!....

Jessica_simpson_and_ME.JPG

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Sweeeeet! Ogle her for me, but good!

My wife says that when Jes is done with Nick, she will take him. :P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

She came into the Herberger's that my girlfriend works at for something or the other...maybe promoting her book, but she proceded to trip over nothing and then laugh it off. My girlfriend said she was really nice and all, and had to admit that she was quite clumsy and all that other jazz.

Damn girlfriend always getting the good stuff. :mad:

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

A guy I gig with in Denver has recorded and/or performed with (among many others) - Britany Spears, Christina Aguilera, Mandy Moore and Jessica Simpson. He said that Christina was the only one who had any kind of talent, and that in regards to Jessica - "whoever she slept with must have thought she was REALLY good"...knowing her beliefs, she probably didn't get there THAT way (!), but it speaks volumes about her talent.

However - very cool about the breakfast...please don't relay this story to her (!)...

apparently you havent heard her sing. Or he hadn't. She was on the radio live her in atlanta, and that gilr, besides being gorgeous, can sing like... somethign that can sing really, really good.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

apparently you havent heard her sing. Or he hadn't. She was on the radio live her in atlanta, and that gilr, besides being gorgeous, can sing like... somethign that can sing really, really good.

Well that's your opinion. But here's mine - based on 27 years experience as a professional musician, including 2 in L.A. as a writer/producer of R&B/Hip Hop.

She is a pretty BAD singer. All head voice...nasal, and absolutely NO control. Typically sings out-of-tune...especially flat. I've worked with literally hundreds of singers who blow her out of the water.

Cute girl though...

apparently you havent heard her sing. Or he hadn't. She was on the radio live her in atlanta, and that gilr, besides being gorgeous, can sing like...  somethign that can sing really, really good.

She sings? :huh:

I had no idea! I usually watch her videos with MUTE on.

Next thing you're going to tell me Britney Spears sings too! :P

Guys, this breakfast was awesome!!! It was definitely worth waking up for. I arrived at the station at like 7am and she arrived at like 8:00. We had the breakfast, nothing fancy, bagels, fruit salad, coffee & juice and then I was in the studio for her live on air interview.

I got an autographed CD, not that important, though it is made out to me and then I got some pics with her. When I get the pics I will get them up for you guys. She definitely isn't dumb and she's really sweet, and it wasn't an act at all. She also hugged me and said it was a pleasure to meet me. I told her the feeling was stronger from me...lol.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived