is it to early for a Mock Draft

tj4eck

UPDATED ON THE 28th of DEC. (page 3)

---------------------------------------------------------

here's my first stab at this years Mock Draft

the order is based on record (so don't hate on it)

here it is MOCK DRAFT 1.0

*-Underclassman

1 -- CIN - Rey Maualuga ? ILB - USC

2 -- DET - Matthew Stafford - QB - Georgia*

3 -- KC - Sam Bradford ? QB - Oklahoma*

4 -- SF - Greg Hardy ? DE - Ole Miss*

5 -- SEA - Michael Oher ? OT - Ole Miss

6 -- StL - Vontae Davis ? CB - Illinois*

7 -- OAK - Michael Crabtree ? WR - Texas Tech*

8 -- SD - Duke Robinson ? OG - Oklahoma

9 -- HOU - Taylor Mays ? S - USC

10 - CLE - Brian Orakpo ? DE - Texas

11 - MIN - Jermaine Grisham ? TE - Oklahoma*

12 - MIA - William Moore ? SS - Missouri

13 - JAX - Malcolm Jenkins ? CB - Ohio St.

14 - IND - Jeremy Maclin ? WR - Missouri*

15 - NO - Aaron Curry ? OLB - Wake Forest

16 - BAL - Darrius Heyward-Bey ? WR - Maryland*

17 - ATL - Brandon Pettigrew ? TE - Oklahoma St.

18 - NYJ - Knowshon Moreno ? RB - Georgia*

19 - PHI - Patrick Chung ? SS - Oregon

20 - GB - Chris "Beanie" Wells ? RB - Ohio St.*

21 - ARZ - James Laurinatis ? ILB - Ohio St.

22 - CHI - Herman Johnson ? OG - LSU

23 - DEN - Alex Mack ? C - California

24 - TB - Eugene Monroe ? OT - Virginia

25 - DET (from DAL) - George Selvie ? DE - South Florida*

26 - NE - Alphonso Smith ? CB - Wake Forest

27 - BUF - Brian Cushing ? OLB - USC

28 - PIT - Andre Smith ? OT - Alabama*

29 - PHI (from CAR) - Travis Beckum ? TE - Wisconsin

30 - WAS - Michael Johnson ? DE - Georgia Tech

31 - NYG - Chase Coffman ? TE - Missouri

32 - TEN - Percy Harvin ? WR - Florida*

What do you think?

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crabtree is only a Soph. so he can't be in the draft unless he went to a boarding school or something for a year.

And I may be biased, but I don't see any OLineman going in front of Smith (if he declares) except for Oher.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Bengals just drafted Rivers. No way they take a MLB with the #1 pick. They would probably look DT, DE or CB.

Seahawks are def taking Crabtree if hes there.

Raiders who the hell knows. Keep signing and drafting offensive weapons and only gain 77 total yards. Try a new plan.

Jigga is correct... Michael Johnson going 30th??? Thats alot of TE's for the first round and I have Coffman as my #1 TE. Andre Smith has been killing this year...I think he goes a lil higher. I think Detroit goes OL at #2. Otherwise not bad except the #1 pick....UGH overrated.

Whether or not the Chiefs take a QB first depends on how Thigpen turns out. They are also in desperate need of a middle linebacker. And a defensive end. And a right tackle. And a guard. And possibly a safety. Now I'm depressed.

Minny i don't think would draft a Tight End they seem set on Shiancoe, with Mills backing him up

Also the Pack won't take Wells i mean it would be great but Ryan Grant isn't going anywhere and Jackson backing him up, The Pack would

look to take a Guard or Tackle or try and bolster the Secondary

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I actually think this very nice, but I think Crabtree could potentially go to the 49ers, then maybe they'll have there franchise reciever finally. Hopefully he'll stay in college another year.

And I really don't think Beanie or Laurinaitis will drop that much.

I'm thinkin Cleveland, Indianapolis, or Miami could be a good fit [if he does enter the draft]. But if he does drop that much, good for [the team who gets him].

I think he'll be a great back.

Overall pretty good job with this.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

18 - NYJ - Knowshon Moreno ? RB - Georgia*

Following the AFC Championship Game, this pick will become the property of the Green Bay Packers. ^_^

However, if Brett falls short of the Super Bowl, I suppose the Jets could still use a running back for the future. I know Thomas Jones is having a pretty good year, but had the Jets lost to Kansas City in last season's finale, they youth movement would have went down last spring and Darren McFadden would be playing for Gang Green and Jones would be out of work.

6uXNWAo.png

I'd hope the Falcons would take Coffman over Pettigrew.

The Falcons don't need a TE, at least not at this point.

Despite being 5-3, the Falcons are still in rebuilding mode, and should be focusing on bolstering the offensive line, defensive line, and linebackers.

While Cornerback is indeed a priority, the Rams are going to burn their first rounder on the best available offensive lineman. Guaranteed.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'd hope the Falcons would take Coffman over Pettigrew.

The Falcons don't need a TE, at least not at this point.

Despite being 5-3, the Falcons are still in rebuilding mode, and should be focusing on bolstering the offensive line, defensive line, and linebackers.

True. They can get a LB and have him learn from Brooking. He would be Brooking's replacement after he retires.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Which is why I said CB is a bigger need. I think we look for Malcom Jenkins in the first. Vontae if he slips. And im praying he does. No matter what the Vikings NEED to improve the pass defense. Either we draft a CB or give money to Chris Gamble in the offseason. Because Cedric Griffin is possibly THE worst starting CB in the league. Nevermind possibly, he is the worst.

Archived