The Best Trends Ever Made in Sportsere Histroy

TheRealPepman

If there's the WORST. Then there's the BEST.

Now here's my list:

1. Bulls' black socks- They started it in 1996 as times goes by, it became the it trend of the basketball. Today, most players use this trend. Actually, Michigan's Fab Five first did this during the mid-90's.

Go and get your list.

Please reply.

Now here's my list:

1. Bulls' black socks- They started it in 1996 as times goes by, it became the it trend of the basketball. Today, most players use this trend. Actually, Michigan's Fab Five first did this during the mid-90's.

Go and get your list.

Please reply.

The Bulls didn't start anything. The Fab Five (Michigan) were wearing black socks a long time before the Bulls. Heck I was even wearing black socks in basketball games before the Bulls.

women's tennis skirt/ blouse hemlines getting shorter...you know for better range of motion

Not to mention clingier. For... um... comfort?

And while we're here, LPGA golf has certainly stepped up it's game with flirty skirts instead of practical trousers. For motion range, obviously.

natalie_gulbis.jpg

Now here's my list:

Go and get your list.

Please reply.

The Bulls didn't start anything. The Fab Five (Michigan) were wearing black socks a long time before the Bulls. Heck I was even wearing black socks in basketball games before the Bulls.

Which puts you, the Bulls and the Fab Five with one thing in common. Poor sock taste.

Packers-2.png

it's starting to fade away now because of restrictions in the ncaa and high school, but when players would match the visor to their team's color. still happens in the nfl with like ronnie brown wearing the sun burst visor, but i used to love to see players going out of the way to match their visor with their uni.

15_11.jpg

FootballDrillsFall2005.jpg

bcb05ronniebrown1.jpg

1232661866_54e4ae8932_o.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

I wonder sometimes if this was the case, tackling would be better, instead of launching oneself as a missile. Anyway, the grey facemask is cool, if you had it previously as part of your throwback uni (Colts, Giants, Browns) Cards did too, but looks like crap with their modern uni

Football teams returning to the gray facemask.

facemasks in general were itself a great trend, could you image if we didn't have those. We would be playing with leather helmets.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I like the trend started in the NHL of some kind of horn going off after the home team scores a goal. I THINK it was begun by either the Sabres at the Aud or the Blackhawks at Chicago Stadium. However it began in the NHL, it was a cool idea since each team had a pretty distinct one for the most part. Now however, many teams sound pretty similar. It is still cool however.

YankeesSig.png

Brendancopy.png

NewJerseyDevils2.png

Archived