Player on your fav team that you hate

ryguy3285

The reason that I am starting this thread is that I am sitting here watching my favorite NHL team the Minnesota Wild and everytime that I wactch the wild and Martin Skoula touches the puck I seethe with anger. So I thought that it would be interesting to see what player on the teams that we cheer for that we cannot stand.

My vote like I said before

Martin Skoula for the wild

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Jackets: Christian Backman. This guy is god-awful. He was apart of the Zherdev deal to New York and it's looking like highway robbery.

Bengals: Ryan Fitzpatrick. Single handedly destroyed the Bengals season

PvO6ZWJ.png

Oilers

Ethan Moreau

Bears

Brian Urlacher

Not a player on a team u hate a player on your favorite team

Oh haha my mistake

Flames

Curtis Glencross, Takes really stupid penalties and isn't producing scoring wise but still early

Packers

This was really tough but in the end i went with Brady Poppinga see last week against the Titans dumb penalties

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Pat Burrell

Brett Myers

LJ Smith

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think hate's too strong.

But...

Rangers: Michael Young. I don't necessarily hate HIM, I just find him to be kind of a dick in his comments to the media, he's not very good defensively and definitely not worth the 16M he's getting starting next year, and his bat's starting to go to :censored:. I wouldn't mind him being a Ranger, but under his contract I think it might end up being the biggest mistake the Rangers franchise has ever made, including Chan Ho.

Rams: Richie Incognito, Alex Barron, and Drew Bennett

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Redskins

- Fred Smoot

Tigers

- Gary Sheffield (as of this past season)

ND

- Jimmy Clausen

- Jimmy Clausen

- Jimmy Clausen

:D. I was there. That must have hurt.

Anyway I'll start out with BC.

BC

Steve Aponavicius. Great story, but he has always been an awful kicker. Oh and maybe Chris Crane.

Red Sox

I don't really hate anyone, but I guess Kevin Cash.

Celtics

Kendrick Perkins. When you get the ball under the hoop, DO NOT DRIBBLE, just go up god damn it.

Bruins

Not really anyone. Bochenski is gone.

Patriots

Nick Kaczur. Most others are gone.

Redskins

- Fred Smoot

Tigers

- Gary Sheffield (as of this past season)

ND

- Jimmy Clausen

- Jimmy Clausen

- Jimmy Clausen

:D. I was there. That must have hurt.

Yeah, that game was terrible, but it goes beyond his craptastic play. He's a major douchebag. I don't even think there's a bag big enough to hold the amount of douche that he is.

spacer.png

Archived