NBA Redesign **Series complete**

elliott

I'm very impressed with that Suns concept!!

It seems like you are progressing as you go along on this thread. I wasnt impressed with the Hawks, or the handful that came after.

This looks extremely well done and IMO is a great combination of 90's style uniforms and that new sleek and simplified look of today.

temp.png

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm very impressed with that Suns concept!!

It seems like you are progressing as you go along on this thread. I wasnt impressed with the Hawks, or the handful that came after.

This looks extremely well done and IMO is a great combination of 90's style uniforms and that new sleek and simplified look of today.

Thanks, I mean I am trying to improve, I didn't have very much experience in making NBA jerseys at the beginning.

Concept 16: Spurs

I got a request for the Spurs. I previously had some ideas for the Spurs, but when I tried to actually make the concept they didn't turn out so hot. Today I got another idea, and I just went with it, so here is what I ended up coming up with. I wanted to make silver a little more apparent than it is currently. I really don't know if I like the concept myself, which isn't so good, but I couldn't come up with anything else, so I figured I'd post it anyway.

SpursConcept.gif

And once again I don't know who I'm going to do next.

Those Spurs uniforms are classy. I really like them. The design is fairly simple, and IMO it really fits the team well. You can try switching colors around, but I have no complaints on these at all. Great work.

Thanks for the comments on the Spurs, I am going to leave it like it is b/c I prefer the silver numbers to the white, personally.

Concept 17: Nuggets

The tops for the jersey are inspired by the Under Armor template, I just used more striping and less piping, so it is somewhat different. I wanted to make the collar insert continue the small stripes that are featured on the UA template. The bottoms are different but still somewhat compliment the tops, they just aren't a mirror image. I messed around with the wordmark/numbers on the road, and also added some outline to the DN logo.

I don't think is completely final, it still seems like it is lacking something, so comments are appreciated as I attempt to make it better. Thanks guys.

NuggetsConcept.gif

Next: Celtics or Bobcats.

I think the striping is too thick. It looks like the wordmarks / numerals look crammed in there. Let the design breath. Also, I would use more yellow and less navy, so they don't look like a bunch of other teams.

I see what you are saying. I think I know how to improve this, update coming.

Archived