NBA Redesign **Series complete**

elliott

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has nothing to do with concepts, but without thinking of who the thread starter is, I clicked this thread then started a Paramore song in iTunes. I am officially weirded out.

Weird.

OK, without further ado here is Concept 10: Hornets.

I went with pinstripes, keeping them simple. Also, I brought back teal. I really don't think their new light blue works. So, C+C is appreciated.

HornetsConcept2.gif

Next: Raptors

Concept 11: Raptors

So, I didn't do anything crazy here. I like the Raptors overall design, when it comes to colors and wordmarks and logos and stuff like that, but I think their uniforms design needs a little tweaking. I'm not too fond of the ass stripe, so I got rid of that. Also the "arrows" on the upper side of the jersey could make a good design element, but look out of place IMO. So, I took that general idea, applied it to the shorts as well, and really just tried to make the whole thing look more streamlined and modern.

Thanks for any input.

RaptorsConcept2.gif

Next: The next 3 will probably be Heat, Warriors, and Lakers, most likely in that order. I will say the Heat and Warriors are pretty drastic changes, especially the Heat getting a new "fiery" design.

Portland: Good concept. My suggestion is that can we put the logo in the down side of the shorts instead of going up.

Cleveland: Not bad concept. It's way, way, beautiful.

Hands down!

Yeah, thats what I was thinking Elliot. Look at his other message. What does any of this mean? Way Way Beatuiful? and where does the Hands down come from? Hands down to what?

Portland: Good concept. My suggestion is that can we put the logo in the down side of the shorts instead of going up.

Cleveland: Not bad concept. It's way, way, beautiful.

Hands down!

Yeah, thats what I was thinking Elliot. Look at his other message. What does any of this mean? Way Way Beatuiful? and where does the Hands down come from? Hands down to what?

Lol, exactly.

But seriously, there is something really weird about this guy, I think he has a dupe account, his original account was galiboi9, who you will remember from stealing a logo made by shinyhubcaps and calling it his own.

First of all here are those 2 threads:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=61388

and: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=62335

Now the reason I think all this is because:

This guy is from the Philippines, you can see that from the link he has put in his profile:

His Website

And if you look at galiboi9's sig it has the flag of the Philippines in it multiple times.

Also if you look at the link above where he tries to used shinyhubcaps' logo, JQK posted his interests at the time, which all consisted of basketball. Incidentally, pepmanconde's main interest is basketball.

Oh, and he added his former account as a friend, not so smart :rolleyes: .

And so concludes my detective work for the day...

Archived