AZ and MIA Blue Jerseys?

GoDawgs08

I was playing ESPN NFL 2K5 yesterday and realized that Arizona and Miami both had blue alternate jerseys.

Both corresponded with the latest style at the time (arizonas uniforms were more plain)

i never saw these jerseys on the shelfs...and i know they havnt been worn on the field...

what is this all about?

temp.png

To think that I actually used the navy Cards and Phins jerseys in the game. That game was much better than Madden that year.

I know this a little off topic, but do you know where to find a list of jerseys in that game (NFL 2k5)?

Or, better yet, what jerseys does the game have for the Bengals?

To think that I actually used the navy Cards and Phins jerseys in the game. That game was much better than Madden that year.

That game + it being $20 = EA looking for the monopoly. I still hate the fact that EA decided that instead of just making the product better, they'd just get exclusive rights and be lazy knowing that they have no competition. Lame.

But yeah, those jerseys were definitely terrible. Good thing they never saw the light of day on a real football field.

NO!!!!!!!!!

In NFL 2k5, it was impossible to pass, and 70% it freezes in dynasty mode! I hated it!

And it's hard to beat Madden 2005 for 3 reasons: 1) Truck-stick; 2) Ray Lewis on the cover (arguably the first athlete to break the curse); and 3) 15th anniversary edition had 3 playable older versions of Madden on it.

NO!!!!!!!!!

In NFL 2k5, it was impossible to pass, and 70% it freezes in dynasty mode! I hated it!

Passing in 2K5 is like passing in real life, unlike in Madden 2005 you could bomb it down field and score 90% of the time. They changed it for Madden 09 though. I don't know why the hell it froze in Dynasty for ya, though.

I played the game a bit this summer on my 360, it was good times.

bSLCtu2.png

NO!!!!!!!!!

ESPN NFL 2K5 was the last football game that I enjoyed playing. I really don't like Madden.

I really liked 2k because it had the fashion jerseys in the game. The only thing I didn't like was that numbers on the Dallas jerseys for the Triplets era are silver.

I've actually gone back to playing this game because I found a website that has updated rosters for this season.

sig.jpg

Archived