Vote on the Atlanta Thrashers Jersey

rmackman

http://thrashers.nhl.com/ has a poll:

Which current Thrashers jersey is your favorite?

Home Blue: 53.36 %

Road White: 14.07 %

Home Red: 32.57 %

Total Votes:789

I know all you jersey buffs want to get in there and voice your opinions. I really don't want those red jerseys to beat out the white ones.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

http://thrashers.nhl.com/ has a poll:

Which current Thrashers jersey is your favorite?

Home Blue: 53.36 %

Road White: 14.07 %

Home Red: 32.57 %

Total Votes:789

I know all you jersey buffs want to get in there and voice your opinions. I really don't want those red jerseys to beat out the white ones.

this is BLUE......errrrrrr RED LAND!

As someone who really doesn't follow the NHL or it's unis, I can give my "idiot masses" opinion. The red one is horrible, the powder blue one is just awkward looking, and the white one I actually like. The colors really stand out and look sharp, at least in the pictures I'm looking at.

Where can I vote for the old Navy ones?

:P

This isn't a Pacers poll...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Forgive me, but I voted for the red one. I actually like it and prefer it to the blue one because the asymmetrical arm stripe has never looked good and the red one takes some risks that the templated non-matching white jersey just doesn't take. If they didn't have the "believe in blue-land" campaign I think a lot of you wouldn't have as much disdain for it.

Will my ccslc card be revoked?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Since the blue are putrid and the whites only remind me of how much better their CCM whites were, I'd have to vote red by default. Not my favorite jersey of all time, but I do like the color and the bird head shoulder logos and the fact they both face forwards.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived