Toronto FC 09 Jersey?

nac582

Saw this on The Original Winger, and didn't see it posted here:

tfc-jersey-2009.jpg

Wicked pic!

Thanks man!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I saw that on several TFC forums several months ago. Not sure if its the actual new jersey, or whether its a prototype. That said, Seattle's new jersey should give you an idea of the template that TFC will use.

From what I know, me being apart of the Red Patch Boys supporter group for TFC, this IS legit. There will be a kit unveiling Friday Dec. 5 and from what I hear the badges will be felt AGAIN this year. :cursing:

OMG I hate adidas. Why can they never put out a nice simple jersey? And are those black shorts?

I think those are dark grey shorts. They look like the same hew as the grey on the 1st pic.

Edit: I just found out...those ARE black shorts, and if anyone is wondering what is written on the shoulder of the grey kit it's 'All for One' (kind of the team motto since they came into the league). It's also written on the back collar of the red kit.

I dislike that they're adding the flags to the shirts. Lame.

I like the short-sleeve version, but that long-sleeved shirt is terrible. And I wish they'd stayed with white shorts, much like I think KC should have as well--they'd be a unique combination in a league filled with all-blue and all-red teams.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The "all for one" is from their website I guess its their slogan, but wouldn't expect them to but it on their jerseys. I think there is too much going on the jersey. I'll give a 2nd thought when i see them in action.

4kv29i.jpg

there are some really strange elements to this jersey, like the "embossed" maple leaf on the jersey and the "all for one" tab by the collar...i say adidas fails again.

simply put, i didn't know the field players are going to be wearing goalie uniforms.

Does anyone know what number font will be used with these?

Most likely the same MLS font that was used last season.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived