Thrashers, Devils, Wild, Blackhawks

Snowcap30

Okay so its been a while. I've been working on these for the past 3 days and I think I like how they came out.

For the Thrashers, I just modified their current alternate template to see what I could come up with. The Blackhawks is an update on an old one I made previously. The Wild is pretty standard, just an alternation of the alternate and the Devils I thought about the old Team Canada uniforms.

ATL.png

CHI.png

NJD.png

Wild.png

C&C please

untitled-1.png

As the others have said, the Atlanta is awesome. The only thing I might suggest would be replacing the silver with the gol colour that they use.

I don't ever want to see the Blackhawks change, but if they have to then I could live with it if they looked like the jerseys you designed. Very nice. I love that vintage logo.

I'm not sure if I like the Devils' design better than what they have now, but it's a different look for them.

As for the Wild make the home jersey green. There are no green jerseys in the league.

All around very nicely done.

I love these, with my favorite being the Blackhawks. The colors you used really makes the jersey original. The same goes for the Thrashers jerseys. Overall I would say all of these would be an update over their current uniforms.

I like the Thrashers design, except for the colors.

The team is named after the state bird, the brown thrasher. Having no sort of brown or dark red in the scheme just wouldn't make any sense. Would you take the orange away from Syracuse's color scheme, or the yellow from Georgia Tech, or the red from the Cincinnati Reds?

Wild.png

I like these, especially the away one. As I mentioned with regard to another Wild concept, I'd like to see more teams adopt off-white colors for their away jerseys, and the Wild's "Minnesota Wheat" is a perfect candidate for this.

CCSLC signature.png

Thanks for all the comments fellas.

steiny_ramone - I actually originally had the gold as the trim, but when it was done, it didnt flow as well as the gray did (in my eyes at least).

jake - I darkened the red on the Devils to make it more rich. I felt using the lighter red would have made it too bright.

untitled-1.png

I really like the Atlanta one. It is a beauty. The ONLY thing wrong with it is it doesn't make seance. The team was named after the brown thrasher, not that there was brown anyway, but it need a warmer color (Brown, Gold, Red ect.) to contrast the cold colors you used (Dark/Light Blue, Silver/Gray)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

even though the blackhawks should never change colors, that is still very nice

thrashers are b.e.a.utiful, and wild need a green alternate...but well done!

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

I have an old ProSet hockey card of Doug Wilson in a Blackhawks sweater, and the color of his jersey in the card looks almost maroon like you have it. I always thought it looked spectacular. Great work on all these concepts!

My only critique would be a green Wild sweater instead of red.

Archived