Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok i have two new ideas that i could use some feed back on.

option one:

keep clasic look, take away jersey side stripes

wyobroncoesalt-1.png

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/j...oncoesalt-1.png

option 2:

new "broncos stripe" thing

wyobroncoesalt2.png

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/j...roncoesalt2.png

Still needs some work, take away the white chest piping, and stick with CHEYENNE or BRONCOS not both, and use the 1st set's pants, Then it will look good.

ANYONE GOT SOME TAMPONS FOR OUR GOOD FRIEND?

LMAO, ahh man your first line was priceless lol!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

ANYONE GOT SOME TAMPONS FOR OUR GOOD FRIEND?

This thread is officially hilarious, not that y'all needed me to declare it! :lol:

But really I think we should all get back on topic, I personally agree with sizemorematters that bigbad is pretty annoying, but if he wants to get s*** every time he makes a post then that's his decision, and we can't do anything about it.

And bigbad you aren't participating in the sports identity challenge...you know that right?

Chuck I think that your uniforms look good, and I happen to like that number font, but I think that your logo needs a lot of work. It looks like abstract art, kind of like a turtle that just got hit by a car. Try looking at images of real turtles for help, because this logo really doesn't have a lot going for it.

I think that your logo needs a lot of work. It looks like abstract art, kind of like a turtle that just got hit by a car.

haha ok. Thanks for the comments guys. Elliot I agree. My logo is pretty bad. I am going to go back to the drawing board and hopefully I'll have something better. I'll have an update probably up tomorrow or tonight, depending my schedule.

jNTsTyQ.png

here are the jerseys for the Fort Wayne Generals.

generalsunisyz8.jpg

w640.png

Not bad. Simple, yet nice. If they're the Cowboys affiliate, I'd probably go Navy/Royal and Gray, so there not so similar to the Raiders and more like their parent club.

Also, did those guys in your concept hit their heads?

NOT A BIG DEAL BUT...

THERE ARE 5 STARS ON THE HELMET

ONE STAR ON THE PANTS

i didnt want to over do it on the stars... i felt 5 stars on the pants would be way to much.

thanks for all the comments... they are the colts affiliate, but a lot of minor league teams that i've seen don't always mimic they're parent teams color scheme, so thats why i did something different rather than the blue and white.

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

NOT A BIG DEAL BUT...

THERE ARE 5 STARS ON THE HELMET

ONE STAR ON THE PANTS

i didnt want to over do it on the stars... i felt 5 stars on the pants would be way to much.

thanks for all the comments... they are the colts affiliate, but a lot of minor league teams that i've seen don't always mimic they're parent teams color scheme, so thats why i did something different rather than the blue and white.

Ok. Reasoning accepted.

Archived