2 New Nhl Concepts

Braden

Alright... I tried a panthers concept a while ago and all of some of you yelled at me saying you're sick of any concept close to resembling the Sharks unis (even though it was inspired by the Team USA jerseys). So I tried a new concept inspired by the Team Canada jerseys. The helmet and pants I would assume be navy. I decided not to put their sun & palm tree logo cause I don't like it, but if you guys think I should put it in, I will.

Braden-Panthers3.GIF

Okay... get ready... A cross between old and new... the Vancouver V jersey, with the current colours... but I changed the shoulders. This was intended to be a new alternative concept. The pants and helmet would be their common navy ones. Hope you like it.

Braden-Canucks1.GIF

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Panthers - I like both versions of the Panthers Jersey and I think by adding the sun and palm tree logo to the shoulders it would help dress it up a little.

Canucks - What can I say, I grew up in the classic V jersey era so I don't really mind the navy one as a third or alternate jersey. Although the white jersey does seem a little bit plain.

Good work!

i like the classic look of the panthers... just 2 things with the Canucks...

the dark doesnt have any white in it other than the logo... some of that silver needs to be white... and the white doesnt have any of the lighter blue which is a focal part in the logo and should be in the jersey... silver is a minpor part of the colour scheme and too much of the jersey... but other than that really solid concepts

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I agree with what GMac just said.

As for the Panthers, those sleeve stripes are too low to have #'s in them. The numbers there would be at the elbow when the should be on the upper arm. If you really want the numbers in the stripes, look at something like the Ducks alt to see where the stripes should be.

Well done on the concepts. You have assembled professional looking jerseys, and I commend you.

However, I absolutlry abhor that orangy red color the panthers use. If *I* had a chnace to redesign (which i suppose I do) I would change the red to a more true red.

On the canucks, I'd throw a little more distinctive (read, thicker) line around the logo so it doesn't blend in so much with the striping. I like the color combo. Looks great!

Otherwise, nice job!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The old "V" jerseys still make me cringe--so I'm not a fan of the ones you did--but at least you din't use gaudy colour combinations--I'll give you that.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Great concepts, I absolutely love the Panthers set, even though I really like their current colors, I think this set is even better. The Canuks are surprisingly nice, but perhaps the V nevk of the white should be a light blue, te things together better. Helluva job!!!!

according to what I'm seeing on Pantone's research, Florida uses the same red as everybody else. In their first season they used a different red, but since then it's been 186C, what everybody who uses red, except Montreal who uses 187C, uses.

Archived