NFL Playoffs

Cujo

Tempertures in the 20's and a :censored: ty field. This is what is supposed to be the enviroment for a big NFL playoff game.

Which can only help Baltimore since I've noticed during his tenure, that Tomlin sticks to the ground game when the weather is trashy.

Another question is why the western time zone team that plays in 70 degree weather got the day game while the eastern time zone team that plays in a meat freezer with a mud field plays the night game?

Because they figured the game would be played in the Eastern time zone before last week?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*SARCASM ALERT*

Damn Cardinals. I have to get that sex change now.

That was a really stupid bet.

*END SARCASM*

While you say you were being sarcastic a part of me doubts if you really were.

If he wasn't he now has to show us his boob job when he's finished :P

*SARCASM ALERT*

*END SARCASM*

Here you go:

DVDGuy

*SARCASM ALERT*

*END SARCASM*

Here you go:

DVDGuy

:puke:

~?~

I believe Baltimore really needs a touchdown here.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Falcons lost to the NFC Champions. In a way I don't feel so bad.

Larry Fitzgerald is the best WR in football.

In a long, long time.

The guy is absolutely amazing. And I love the enthusiasm he shows throughout the game.

IUe6Hvh.png

Roethlisberger has got to be one of the most overrated, non-clutch quarterbacks of all-time.

If you saw how that first half ended, you would pretty much agree with me.

Well if Sweed didn't drop the pass it would of ended with him throwing a td.

Roethlisberger has got to be one of the most overrated, non-clutch quarterbacks of all-time.

Big Ben doesn't have much of a thinkball thanks to all of those blows to the head he's had. Granted, this means he's pretty much immune to concussions, but don't look to him to make smart decisions.

Today, we are all otaku.

Well if Sweed didn't drop the pass it would of ended with him throwing a td.

Any quarterback could have made a pass like that to someone who's THAT wide open.

And as for Sweed, forget that he's a backup... He has no :censored: ing business being in the National Football League if he's going to drop passes like that.

6uXNWAo.png

This is why you try to score touchdowns Pittsburgh. Now Baltimore is only down by 2.

Today, we are all otaku.

Why does Tomlin continue to call Run-Run-Pass-Punt on every flipping possession?! <_<

I think jkr called it perfectly. Tomilin gets conservative as hell when the weather is like it is.

EDIT: And with that said, Polamalu isn't.

Archived