Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City unveil new third kit.

newsmlmmd.75f1c1af5abdc5d1cdbed433c4bcd105.6010b.jpg

Gotta say, reminds me a little bit of their crosstown rivals.

Red and black have been traditional City away colors, and the sash is an old City design as well.

2345308545_4ec6f7cc9f.jpg

I see.

I like the way teams have been doing these throwback looks lately. I loved when Inter did this a couple of years ago, and the same with these. I can dig it.

Info on ALL 2010 MLS Jerseys from the Onion Bag

• No radical departures for any teams
  • Authentic jerseys feature United States/Canada flag, replica jerseys don't.
  • 2010 MLS jerseys are due for a 2/25/10 release date
  • can't show the new jerseys yet, but "feel free to ask us anything regarding the 2010 adidas MLS catalog in the comments section."

New Home & Away

Chicago Fire

Columbus Crew (away: black with yellow pinstipes)

DC United

FC Dallas

Kansas City Wizards

New England Revolution

Philadelphia Union

Real Salt Lake

San Jose Earthquakes

New Home

CD Chivas USA

Los Angeles Galaxy (white, gold piping and navy shoulders)

Red Bull New York

New Away

-

No Change

Colorado Rapids

Houston Dynamo

Seattle Sounders

Toronto FC

I'm kinda happy that the Galaxy's away kit will be intact for next season. I freaking LOVE that kit. Can't wait to see the new one.

That said, I can't really get too excited about these new kits, considering that the changes will probably be minimal or just a change in template at most.

Just a quick note, footballshirtculture.com has an interesting interview with the managing director of Umbro Ireland which suggests that the new Ireland home shirt will be a tailored kit.

Actually, I can also say that the Republic of Ireland ?s next home kit will be tailored and the internal reaction to the prototype has been phenomenal. Let's hope it gets worn in South Africa next year!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/200909112664/brands/interview-with-umbro-ireland.html

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Just a quick note, footballshirtculture.com has an interesting interview with the managing director of Umbro Ireland which suggests that the new Ireland home shirt will be a tailored kit.

Actually, I can also say that the Republic of Ireland ’s next home kit will be tailored and the internal reaction to the prototype has been phenomenal. Let's hope it gets worn in South Africa next year!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/200909112664/brands/interview-with-umbro-ireland.html

Standard Chartered PLC is looking to raise its profile with potential customers in Asia, Africa and the Middle East by sponsoring the Liverpool Football Club, highlighting the global reach of English Premier League football and its widening fan base.

The four-year deal between the club and the emerging-markets-focused bank comes at a time when other financial-services firms are cutting back on sponsorship deals. U.S. government-supported American International Group Inc. will save about £14 million ($23.3 million) a year by taking its logo off shirts worn by Liverpool rivals Manchester United when its promotion agreement ends next year.

the bank and football club agreed not to disclose the cost of the sponsorship; U.K. media reports put the price tag at £80 million. A Standard Chartered spokesman said the charge is "a significant portion of the bank's marketing budget, but we believe it's a cost-effective way to raise our profile and represents good value for money."

The football club's current shirt-sponsorship deal with Danish brewer Carlsberg AS, running through 2010, reportedly cost £7.2 million a year. The contract had run since 1992, making it the longest club partnership in the Premier League.

Carlsberg on Monday said it intends to keep a close working relationship with Liverpool despite not being able to reach an agreement to renew the contract. (Credit: WSJ)

Non-alcohol/non-gambling sponsors are the only ones you can rely on to ensure your shirts are sold in every market to both children and adults.

Liverpool fans are already unhappy there's some blue in the SC logo... hopefully its done in plain white on the shirts ;)

liverpool-1.png

Archived