Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally properly seeing all these kits in action, the big surprise for me was West Ham. I thought getting rid of the blue sleeves was sacrilege, but the shirts looked really sharp on the pitch. On the other hand, Man City's set looked great in the promo shots, but yesterday looked pretty horrific.

Is it mandatory that Birmingham have awesome kits in the Championship but crappy in the Prem? UGLY!

Well they're used to this whole elevator stuff so they figure that they'll wear some outlandish design for their Premiership venture, then go back to a traditional look once they're home. :P

And while I'm here, some better pics of the Man U kits in action:

1656008211-16082009191054.jpg

710670465-16082009191109.jpg

1460893863-16082009191113.jpg

4063444797-16082009175857.jpg

Other than Flamengo's pre-Olympikus Nike kits, this is by far my favorite kit of the 09/10 season.

Is it mandatory that Birmingham have awesome kits in the Championship but crappy in the Prem? UGLY!

Well they're used to this whole elevator stuff so they figure that they'll wear some outlandish design for their Premiership venture, then go back to a traditional look once they're home. :P

And while I'm here, some better pics of the Man U kits in action:

1656008211-16082009191054.jpg

710670465-16082009191109.jpg

1460893863-16082009191113.jpg

4063444797-16082009175857.jpg

Other than Flamengo's pre-Olympikus Nike kits, this is by far my favorite kit of the 09/10 season.

That jersey seems to be pointing in the direction of AIG's stock.

Barça alternate (just for charity)

foto_381828_CAS.jpg

On sale now through the Barca shop. So ugly, might just have to get it....

fiestaibra6.jpg

I don't find it THAT ugly, it's just another alternate, flashy colors etc... especially this one will be worn for only one event.

As a bit of a Manchester United fan, their new kits are a step down from previous years. Seeing many of the forums and social boards with Man U this seems to be the popular opinion and everyone can't wait til they ditch this style, so they can buy the next kit rather than this one.

That V is just awkward looking. Maybe if it wrapped around the sleeves or something, but instead it just looks thrown together. Really out of place and pointless.

lol @ Chelsea though. Breast plate.

Finally properly seeing all these kits in action, the big surprise for me was West Ham. I thought getting rid of the blue sleeves was sacrilege, but the shirts looked really sharp on the pitch. On the other hand, Man City's set looked great in the promo shots, but yesterday looked pretty horrific.

Well at least their primary set looks tremendous. They're wearing them right now against Barca, who's wearing their alternate kit. Obviously, City looks better.

Still confused as to why Man City is playing a friendly after their regular season got underway, against Barcelona no less.

Yes, past Man Utd kits have been far better. I in fact didn't really like this years kits. Or even last years white away shirt. The best United kits of this decade are imho the 2002-2004 home, the 2006-2007 away, and last years alternate. The home shirts are very interchangable minus this years installment as they all are similar enough. It really is the away and alternate that make the set and this black one is really not that great looking, nor is there really any precedent for a black and blue kit and the alternate I didn't think was a very strong kit last year and I don't like it any better.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived