Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

New Chivas uniforms

Good to see them continuing the tradition of each kit being uglier than the previous one. This one brings back the vertical stripes, making them thicker and moving the sponsor and crest to the middle stripe (as opposed to over the heart). Because this change was pretty good they went ahead and ruined it by adding some "slashes" at the bottom of the stripes. The asymmetrical collar and sleeves remain, stripes were restored to the back and it remains to be seen how the numbers and names will be placed. The change kit is now orange and grey.

aqui-el-frente-y-el-reverso-del-pri.jpg

presentacion-del-nuevo-uniforme--1.jpg

The crest has also been modified, the city crest in the middle of it now has white trees and a different color border (the crest went from six colors to four), no good views of it yet but you can kinda tell in these two pics:

aaron-galindo-nos-permite-ver-a-det.jpg

presentacion-del-nuevo-uniforme-de-.jpg

full story (in spanish) and gallery are here

http://www.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/n...-nuevo-uniforme

14ilxq9.png

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the complaints about MLS' use of duplicative Adidas templates, it's a far better option than letting clubs trot out monstrosities such as the kind seen in Mexico. Those Chivas kits annually are monstrosities.

Aside from the asymmetrical collar (which isn't even that bad), I rather like these new Chivas kits. I don't really understand how these qualify as "monstrosities".

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Aside from the asymmetrical collar (which isn't even that bad), I rather like these new Chivas kits. I don't really understand how these qualify as "monstrosities".

Every year, it's as if someone who creates bar codes for a living was given a set of crayons and told "go wild."

New shirts from Serie A's AC ChievoVerona

Away (black) and Home (yellow)

away-home.jpg

Third (white) and Away again

third-away.jpg

The yellow's have a much smaller "Cangrande" on them than before (compare to last year):

211690-550-466.jpg

I assume the black shirts will be paired with black shorts like last year. Don't know what kind of shorts are going to be paired with the whites. In past years Chievo's white shirts (usually quartered blue/white) were paired with blue shorts, but with it all white, who knows... could be white, could even end up being maroon like the alternate "Scala" badge.

Off topic but...Under Armour is into soccer now?

Im waiting for them to break into hockey and start making gloves, helmets, jerseys etc. They started off as just under equipment wear, broke into football, than baseball, and now soccer.

beLEAF

Off topic but...Under Armour is into soccer now?

Im waiting for them to break into hockey and start making gloves, helmets, jerseys etc. They started off as just under equipment wear, broke into football, than baseball, and now soccer.

Since last year, 2008. Hannover 96 is their only team as of now.

They also struck a deal last year to provide the Wales Rugby Union National team with rugby apparel. Looks like they're going into a lot of sports.

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts...-SS-Rugby-Shirt

Part of me thinks that won't be the RSL jersey (why would it be made so early, and even given the opportunity to be leaked?)

Maybe it's just because I really hope that's not it..

I was thinking the same. This is pretty early for a MLS leak. If it were say...November...then I might take this with some cred but they haven't even played the All-Star game yet.

from reading the interviews with Errea and Joma at designfootball.com, my understanding is that kit manufacturers actually create their designs 1-2 seasons ahead of time for any given club. They can be done in shorter time spans but it's usually done that way. We could be seeing an early production prototype or even the genuine article, it wouldn't surprise me.

OD_Signature.jpg

blogimg_1650_6107-20090701085714616848.jpg

We are Tottenham, we are Tottenham, super Tot-...oh wait... That's the scum. Got a little confused by the white there.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

blogimg_1650_6107-20090701085714616848.jpg

We are Tottenham, we are Tottenham, super Tot-...oh wait... That's the scum. Got a little confused by the white there.

I love it. You Spurs supporters are a loyal lot. My co-workers husband is so hardcore Spurs, she is not allowed to buy their children any red clothing!

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived