Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

Further to the Getafe kits, found this photo on Uni Watch today ...

getafe-09-10-joma-kits-2.jpg

Don't know if it's a feature of all the jerseys, or just a mockup done for a laugh at the presser. Either way ... *facepalm*

WANT.

The King's head totally makes this otherwise hideous kit worthwhile.

Agreed. Joke or not, that's pretty hilarious. I dislike Burger King, but that king cracks me up.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Reds new third (in the white)

liverpool-09-10-third-adidas-kit-2.jpg

Actually looks REALLY good I think. They have one of the best sets in the EPL this year by far IMO (with the classic red home, the black away, and now this).

This is great, even though I think Liverpool's away kit should always be yellow... This should look even better in the context of having to change single items of kit (example: last season against Arsenal at the Emirates, grey shirts with red shorts) as everything should work really well together.

As an aside, I hope Alonso being featured here is a sign he's going to stay this season.

Don't know if it's a feature of all the jerseys, or just a mockup done for a laugh at the presser. Either way ... *facepalm*

I think it's official that you have no soul because that is the single greatest thing we've seen all offseason. Now I want to get one if only for playing five-a-side to bust out the King face after a goal.

harperdc.gif

Werder Breman

6000_127726203078_51212153078_3094481_3824989_n.jpg

6000_127726208078_51212153078_3094482_2553616_n.jpg

...so is that still Citibank sponsoring Werder? Not entirely sure if the shirts are addressing the world economic situation by ambivalently shrugging, "...so go banks today/these days" or instead using the German imperative to command supporters, "Hey! Go do some banking! Today!" Most likely the latter I'd imagine...

As an aside, I hope Alonso being featured here is a sign he's going to stay this season.

I wonder if it means anything that Krisztian Nemeth wore no. 14 in the recent friendly against the Thai national team. Several players wore numbers that differ from their listed numbers in that game; but only Nemeth wore a number that is usually assigned to someone else.

It will be interesting to see what numbers are worn on Sunday when they play the Singapore national team.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Ronaldo waqs featured pretty highly I remember in some of the early nike promotional material for Manchester United's new kit, so I wouldn't read too much into that.

Here is the bumble outfit in action at the Wembley Cup

scott_macdonald_1450086c.jpg

And Spurs vs Barcelona in the same event

Barcelona-v-Tottenham-001.jpg

Interestingly having watched some of the Spurs game on TV, the yellow flashes aren't that noticeable in wide angle shots. Not sure if I like them or not yet!

Also I saw on Sky Sports News yesterday a piece that suggested the custard yellow Newcastle Away kit is not proving very popular with magpies fans! Can't find a link to that unfortunately. Poor Shola Ameobi was sat wearing it in an interview looking very uncomfortable though! lol

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

While I think about it, here is the new Aston Villa home kit

aston-villa-09-10-home-nike-kit.jpg

I just came in here to post that Villa did indeed get a new home kit this year, since I noticed it while watching them play in the Peace Cup.

It's decent. I'm not a fan of the stripe going from the collar to the sleeve, but it's alright. Not bad at all.

The Spurs kits don't look as bad as when I first saw them, but they aren't good. The yellow doesn't need to be on the home kits, leave it to the 3rd.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I wonder if it means anything that Krisztian Nemeth wore no. 14 in the recent friendly against the Thai national team. Several players wore numbers that differ from their listed numbers in that game; but only Nemeth wore a number that is usually assigned to someone else.

It will be interesting to see what numbers are worn on Sunday when they play the Singapore national team.

Sorry to reply to my own post; but I wanted to follow up.

Xabi Alonso played against SIngapore, wearing his normal no. 14. Nemeth wore no. 7.

It would seem that Liverpool are pretty loose about numbers during the pre-season: Dani Pacheco wore no. 8, normally worn by Steven Gerrard. (Gerrard is still in England, his court case having just finished.)

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Archived