The NFL Spring League

dgnmrwrw

I'm guessing the next team will be Birmingham or Oklahoma City.

By the way, in my opinion, the Shreveport Rivermen concept is one of the best in this series.

I also think "Rivermen" sounds like a good nickname for this team.

YOZXkBG.png?1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#13: New Mexico Spirits

Logo.png

I struggled with this one for a while, but I'm pretty happy with what I came up with. The colors are dark purple, gold, and teal. I know that's a bit odd, but I tried what seems like countless combinations and this one looks best and was fairly different from anything else I've used in this project. The logo is a stylized hawk set inside a feathered circle. The two feathers are attached with a moon emblem and a sun emblem, and the north star is in the sky behind the hawk. There's also a secondary logo, a 'NMS' monogram and cresent moon set inside a zia, the sun symbol from the state flag.

I tried to keep the same visual motif in the uniforms that I used in the logos, so there's thin, flowing teal piping paired with sweeping sections of gold. The Spirits wear purple helmets, purple jerseys, white pants at home. White jerseys and purple pants on the road, with alternate home and road sets included.

Uni-Home.png

Uni-Road.png

Uni-Home-Alt.png

Uni-Road-Alt.png

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

That logo is beautiful. Definitly the best of the series so far. Keep up the goood work.

Couldn't agree with you more. The Spirits logo is incredibly amazing.

I concur("Catch Me If You Can" reference). The color combination for the Spirits is unique and appealing to the eye. I can't wait to see your grand finale of the series.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

That might be the best and most original color scheme I have ever seen for a sports team. easily the best of the series

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I agree with everyone. That logo is amazing, not to mention the greatness that is the secondary logo. Great job all around on that set. I like how you took the logo treatment into the uniform, it completes the identity solidly. Great work.

Excellent work. I'm not usually a proponent of purple, or teal, (let alone the two of them together), but in this case it looks excellent. The secondary logo is fantastic. The primary is great too, but I think the eye should be teal or something to stand out more than that. The jerseys themselves are decent as well, though I don't like the side panels or the basic striping idea so much. It works, just not terribly well IMO. Excellent work overall, though.

scotland_fifasig.png

While I do like the Spirits concept, I think the secondary logo, might be well served on the helmet. I think it lends itself well to being a primary. The colors are well fused, and I do like the uni piping, although it took a couple looks to see how it all tied together.

Another "A" in my book.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Thanks to everyone for the comments on New Mexico; I'm glad it was so well-received. I'm also happy the secondary logo seemed so popular, but I still think the primary with the hawk is more interesting and has more character, so it will stay as the primary.

Next concept coming up...

#14: Birmingham Bulldogs

Logo.png

Colors are maroon and tan. In general, I wanted this identity to be much more subdued and traditional than a lot of the work I've produced for this project. So I went with a more 'regal' (?) looking bulldog--no bared teeth or snarling or angry eyes. He does have that super-fierce collar though.

The uniforms are also very classic and simple: over-the-shoulder stripes with matching helmet and pants stripes. Nary a piece of piping to be found. The Bulldogs wear maroon helmets, maroon jerseys, white pants at home. All-white on the road. There is a road alternate with maroon pants.

Uni-Home.png

Uni-Road.png

Uni-Road-Alt.png

Excellent, excellent work. Possibly your best yet. Nice logo, beautiful colors, exquisitely clean unis- what more could one ask for? The bulldog looks a little depressed, but other than that this is unbelievably good. Wow. Heckuva job!

scotland_fifasig.png

Archived