Matt Cassell

RebelKnight29

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The NFL's not going to let Cassel wear Double Ghosted-Out Question Mark, are they? The Chiefs website has these available for pre-order.

425_large5.jpg

Why are they using the Patriots' lettering for the nameplate?

A good Photoshopper is hard to find.

The NFL's not going to let Cassel wear Double Ghosted-Out Question Mark, are they? The Chiefs website has these available for pre-order.

425_large5.jpg

Why are they using the Patriots' lettering for the nameplate?

A good Photoshopper is hard to find.

True...but how hard is it, really, to find a standard varsity block font to use there? (Hell, eriqjaffe's got like 10 of them here!)

In looking at that jersey, it's becoming apparent to me the entire thing was photoshopped. The Reebok logos on the sleeves are what's giving it away for me. Look at them real close...added to the fact I don't even think the Chiefs are using that particular jersey cut right now. (Imma have to consult my Hali jersey when I get a chance, but I'm damn near positive they're using a different cut or "template", the same as the Pittsburgh Steelers if I remember right.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived