Bears get Jay Cutler!

amare32

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHA hilarious. i cant tell you how much im laughing at the Redskins right now. the media was all up in an uproar about this, guys were staking tents out at Ashburn, for THIS! for once, the Danny doesnt get what he wants. good on you bears.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Broncos won the deal

In terms of draft picks, yeah, but now their QBs are Kyle Orton and Chris Simms. ^_^

Who knows.....maybe Sanchez will fall into their laps....

and HAHAHAHAHAHA Washington

They also added Orlando Pace, which MIGHT help keep Cutler from having to pick grass from his facemask.

The evil demon that possesses Pace will afflict him with leprosy or some other random injury that limits his playing time.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The first Sunday night game on NBC just got a lot more interesting. Now it will feature a (presumably, now that they have a real QB) revamped Bears offense against a revamped 3-4 Packers defense.

CCSLC signature.png

They also added Orlando Pace, which MIGHT help keep Cutler from having to pick grass from his facemask.

The evil demon that possesses Pace will afflict him with leprosy or some other random injury that limits his playing time.

Amen to that.

I wish the Rams would've gotten Cutler though. I cannot stand Bulger. In my opinion, the Rams need to move and find another QB.

I am pumped that this happened. I didn't think that the Bears would go after Cutler, but now we actually have a quarterback. And I think that the Bears will be able to attract a top wide reciever in free agency next year now that the receivers know that someone can get them the ball. And Orlando pace will fit in just fine with the rest of the Bears old offensive line.

And you can always count on Facebook to see the public's opinion, and it's overwhelmingly positive. Then there is this bit from a Titans fan: "hahah all the bears fans just jizzed in their pants hah"

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

With the Redskins having very publicly gone after Cutler and failed, what does this do to Jason Campbell's attitude with the team? Does he pull a Cutler and say "Fu*k You. Trade me."?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Amen to that.

I wish the Rams would've gotten Cutler though. I cannot stand Bulger. In my opinion, the Rams need to move and find another QB.

How about a midround draft pick with plenty of time to develop and no expectations of instant success?

Cutler would not have been worth it.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

With the Redskins having very publicly gone after Cutler and failed, what does this do to Jason Campbell's attitude with the team? Does he pull a Cutler and say "Fu*k You. Trade me."?

Nah. One, I have a feeling that the Redskins weren't so much looking at him as it was the media thinking "big name player available, team with owner who likes big-name players, hmmm?" Two, Campbell never seemed to be one to put the spotlight on himself. And three, I really don't think any other team is going to be pursuing him.

As a huge Bears fan, I am very excited that the Bears actually went out and get a legit QB. Also, they just added Orlando Pace. Good job for once, GM Jerry Angelo! Ok, so Cutler hasn't been in the playoffs yet & has an overall losing record, but he hasn't reached his peak yet. Besides, Denver's weak defense was the main reason why they choked away that division to San Diego last season. Back to my Bears, they should be the favorites to win the NFC Central now. As for the rest of the division, The Vikings have a mostly talented team & a dangerous force in Adrian Peterson, but have an unproven QB. The Packers have some talent, but not enough to be considered the favorites right now. And the Lions are.... well the Lions. Can't wait for the season to start! :D

When the reports of Washington trying to get Cutler first surfaced, Campbell actually came out and said he didn't care, he understood it was a business, and while he was looking forward to his second year playing the same scheme for once, he understood the nature of the beast. So I doubt it will bother him. Maybe it will even make him better? That happens sometimes.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

Archived