Teams You Hate

the_cynic

What are some of the teams you hate and why?

I would have to start out with the Denver Nuggets. Since I'm a Utah Jazz fan you have that Rocky Mountain rivilary and the Nuggets have always just seemed like "cry babbies" to me. Let's not forget about the Denver Choking Broncos.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i despise the cleveland indians more than any other team in the world....mainly because i'm a Tigers fan. but also, in the nineties, when the tribe were winning division titles, their games at tiger stadium would be sold out....mostly indians fans.....it's so hard to be at a home game when the team you love is getting booed and the away team is being cheered.

MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves, and Los Angeles Dodgers

NFL: New Englad Patriots, Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, New York Jets, and Buffalo Bills

NHL: Philadelphia Flyers, Montreal Canadiens, and Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, and Philadelphia 76ers

NCAA Football: Nebraksa

NCAA Basketball: Georgetown

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

MLB: Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees, Baltimore Orioles (Go Jays Go!), Atlanta Braves

NFL: New York Jets, New England Patriots (Obvious Dolphins fan...), Oakland Raiders, Green Bay Packers

NHL: Detroit Red Wings (Only cause of Brett Hull), Philadelphia Flyers, Boston Bruins, New Jersey Devils

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers (Iverson's a brat), New York Knicks (only cause of Lenny Wilkens)

NLL: Philadephia Wings, Rockester Nighthawks (the Rock's gonna win again!)

CFL: Hamilton Tiger-Cats

OHL: Mississauga Ice Dogs, St. Michael's (Toronto) Majors, Ottawa 67's, Saginaw Spirit (Should've stayed in North Bay)

NCAA: Michigan Wolverines, Tennessee Volunteers

Soccer: Real Madrid, Arsenal

NABA: Calgary Towers (Just kidding! :P Go Aliens!)

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

As a Knicks fan... (ahem)

In no significant order...

1. Indiana Pacers - damn that Reggie Miller.

2. Chicago Bulls - damn that Michael Jordan.

3. Miami Heat - damn that entire franchise.

4. Scott Layden - he's a team unto himself. Oh, and damn him.

MLB:

1. Boston Red Sox - even though I'm a Mets fan, there's just something incredibly pleasing about watching Boston screw up time, and time again. Billy Buckner anyone?

2. New York Yakees - as a Mets fan, you just kinda have to.

3. Atlanta Braves - no explanation needed.

NHL:

1. NY Islanders - because Long Island isn't really New York. End of story.

2. NJ Devils - NY hates NJ, bottom line. And besides, the fans booed Giguerre.. gimme a break, even us in NY would've applauded and shown some respect for the man that nearly won the cup for Anaheim.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

NHL-ANY team south of the Mason-Dixon line that doesn't have Guy Carbonneau playing for them{Which is all of them now); Toronto, New York, New Jersey, Long Island

NFL-PACKERS, Jets, Pats, Bills

NBA-Don't know enough about

MLB-Florida (Jeff Loria, grrrrrr), New York (Both of them)

2. NJ Devils - NY hates NJ, bottom line. And besides, the fans booed Giguerre.. gimme a break, even us in NY would've applauded and shown some respect for the man that nearly won the cup for Anaheim.

I was at the game, the no one booed Giguerre, they booed the selection. Which was bogus, they lost, he played terrible during the final (the most important series.) Broduer had 7 playoff shutouts (a record), he desereved the Conn Smyth.

How many times are we going to have this discussion, I think there already have been 2 threads on this subject?

MLB - Red Sox - Duh.

NBA - Lakers - What's not to hate?

NHL - Islanders - C'mon...the only hockey team Lawn Giland deserves is one this lame.

NFL - Cowboys - I don't recall electing them "America's Team"

NCAA - Dook - The Lakers of the NCAA. At least their football team stinks.

Being from Houston, the Tennessee Titans and then the Cowboys.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

NFL: Green Bay Packers

MLB: New York Yankees, Oakland A's (though mainly during the Bash Brothers era of the late 90s)

NBA: San Antonio Spurs, L.A. Lakers, Dallas Mavericks

NCAA: Wisconsin Badgers, Minnesota Golden Gophers (hockey only, i'm OK with the rest)

MLB- Yankees, because I can and will

NFL- 49ers, If it were not for Montana, they still would be out picking up over the hill talent and going no where.

College Football- USC and UCLA they could not beat the Huskies during the 80's or 90's so they had to lead the Pac 10 in a Don James hunt. As the saying goes, "If you cannot beat them, put them on probation."

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Archived