Teams You Hate

the_cynic

Ahh, my list is long and distinguished.... "like my johnson" - Top Gun

anyways... 'ere we go!

(In Order)

NFL

Green Bay Packers - Have alot of friends who are Packers fans and I just grew to hate them. Never liked Brett Favre till this year

Oakland Raiders - Mostly, I hate Al Davis. But I also hate everything that team stands for. I hate Romanowski. More so now that they have Warren sapp

New England Patriots - Their fans egos are far larger than they should be. Dynasty? Hell no. That team would be killed by any dynasty ever.

NHL

Vancouver Canucks - Cheap bastards. Grow some balls, don't avoid Peter Worrell, and don't wait till you're on home ice. Cowards.

Detroit Redwings - As a fan of the Colorado Avalanche, I am obligated to hate the Redwings. I atleast their respect that they have some balls, unlike the Canucks.

New Jersey Devils - Just don't like em', never did.

NBA

Los Angeles Lakers - It's the kings turn. And you only beat the Nuggets because of a blown shot clock violation that gave you the ball back for the winning shot.

Utah Jazz - They very poorly handle the fact that the Nuggets are finally better and will be for a while to come.

MLB

New York Yankees - obvious reasons.

Arizona Diamondbacks - Never really figured out why ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFL - Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants, New York Jets.

NHL - VANCOUVER CANUCKS, Dallas Stars, New York Rangers, New jersey Devils.

NBA - Los Angeles Lakers, Sacremento Kings, Memphis Grizzlies, New York Knicks.

MLB - New York Yankees, Colorado Rockies, Florida Marlins, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco Giants, Oakland Athletics.

NCAA FB - Nebraska Cornhuskers, Miami Hurricanes, Florida Gators.

NCAA BB - North Carolina Tarheels, Duke BlueDevils, Stanford Cardinals.

(I'm a colorado native, so you can see why most of them)

Utah Jazz - They very poorly handle the fact that the Nuggets are finally better and will be for a while to come.

What the hell's this? So with you constantly surrounded by Jazz fans, you know this how? lol

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

MLB - Yankees - Who doesn't hate 'em?

NFL - Packers and Panthers - Current and former Bucs rivals.

NBA - I don't really hate anybody

NCAA - Any team in SEC except the Gators, Florida State, Miami (FL) - Gator rivals

NHL - Islanders - Caused a very critical injury to my cousin-in-law which dramatically decreased his skills.

MLB - New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves (though the fans bug me more than the team)

NFL - Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Bucs

NHL - Pittsburgh Penguins

NBA - the entire league

NCAA Football - Miami, Nebraska

NCAA Basketball - Duke, Kansas

What the hell's this? So with you constantly surrounded by Jazz fans, you know this how? lol

So it's okay for you to bash the Nuggets, but not the other way around?

Meh.

Anyways, there are few teams I 'hate', i'll usually always be cheering for most teams in games not involving my teams, or after a team of mine has been eliminated.

But I can never find myself cheering for the following:

NHL: Colorado Avalanche, New York Rangers, New York Islanders, Anaheim Mighty Ducks

MLB: New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves (unless they're playing the Yanks in the Series)

NBA: Philadelphia 76ers, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks

CFL: none

NFL: none

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Boston Red Sox, New York Rangers, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Flyers, Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, Colorado Avalanche, Detroit Red Wings, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

NFL-Denver Broncos:i hate them so much with a passion. Chicago Bears:As a diehard, loving Packer fan for life i sorta have too

MLB-Yankees

NHL-stupid southern teams noone cares about ie. carolina and nashville

NBA-lakers i guess

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

MLB: New York Yankees, Los Angeles Dodgers, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland Indians

NBA: All of them

NFL: Dallas Cowboys, Baltimore Ravens, New York Giants, St. Louis Rams

NHL: New York Rangers, Chicago Blackhawks

NCAA: Washington State. I hate Wazzu so much that I have college accounts set up for each of my kids (currently ages 7, 4, and 3) but if they decide to go to Wazzu, they get none of it. Not a dime. It's written into the accounts and even if I die before then, they get nothing...

So it's okay for you to bash the Nuggets, but not the other way around?

No Chris, I'm not saying that. I was stricly asking for a reason as to why InTheEnd88 said that.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

NFL- Chicago Bares

NBA- not a big fan of NBA so I really dont "dislike" any team

MLB- St Louis Cardinals

NHL- Colorado Avalanche,Chicago Blackhawks

EPL- Arsenal,Man City,Leeds Utd (say hello to the Nationwide League!)

Most of this list is based on partisan lines

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

nhl

montreal canadians (ill cheer for them if they are playing an american team, but deep in my heart i hate them more the SHB. its my duty as a loyal leafs fan)

new jersey devils (they beet toronto in the 2 years teh leafs had chance to win it all)

detroit red wings

st. louis blues ( thats were my girlfriend moved to overnight. its a petty reason, but oh well)

gary bettman

cfl

montreal alouettes

nfl

denver broncos

oakland raiders

kansas city chiefs

tampa bay buccs (not so much, now that sapp is gone)

tennesse titans

st. louis rams (see blues)

nba

any team thats not the raptors or t-wolves

mlb

new york yankees (represants all that is evil in sports)

montreal expos (just leave canada already!)

pittsburgh pirates (my best friend's favorite team, so ive got to hate them :D )

atlanta braves

cleaveland indians

st. louis cardinals (see blues)

Edmonton _______________ (anything)--just because of the natural rivalry as a Calgary fan--Most Edmonton fans would feel the same way about Calgary teams--in fact on Fanhome not too long ago there was a poll on both the Flames & Oilers boards about which teams they hated most--the Flames were metnioned on the Oilers board more than the Oilers were on the Flames board...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

MLB:

Red Sox - because.

NFL:

Dolphins - born in Buffalo, it's on my birth certificate.

Patriots and Jets - same reason

Cowboys - oh, you KNOW why

NHL:

Philadelphia Flyers - started with general disdain for Lindros, built up through a series of playoff meetings, now I simply have blind hatred for them... more so than any team in pro sports.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

gee, teams I hate...hmmm...

MLB: NY Yankees (& all affiliates), NY Mets (& all affiliates, but the Cyclones have a cool logo), Toronto Blue Jays (sorry cc), NY Yankees, both Florida teams, Oakland A's, NY Yankees

NBA: I really don't care much about the league to hate anybody, except the Lakers

NHL: Montreal Canadiens, NY Rangers, Philadelphia Flyers, NY Yankees

NFL: Denver Broncos, NY Jets (J! E! T! S! Suck! Suck! Suck!), Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, Oakland Raiders, SF 49ers, Dallas Cowboys

Funny how until a few years ago, most people couldn't care less about the Patriots, now they're like Public Enemy #1

NCAA: University of Miami, Florida State, Notre Dame, most other Nike schools (Boston University, Maine, UNH & BC for hockey) NY Yankees

AHL: Providence Bruins, Hartford WolfPack, Manchester Monarchs

NY Yankees

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

in fact on Fanhome not too long ago there was a poll on both the Flames & Oilers boards about which teams they hated most--the Flames were metnioned on the Oilers board more than the Oilers were on the Flames board...

Congratulations? :blink:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

CFL: Basically the entire West except for Winnipeg. Saskabush and Deadmonton especially.

NFL: Raiders (Bronco rivals), Chiefs (the Vermeil situation, Bronco rivals)

NHL: Maple Leafs (of the Canadian teams, I dislike the Leafs the most. Against anyone else, the Leafs have my support), Phoenix Coyotes (no, really?), Detroit Red Wings ("Khab-by Khab-by" turned to cheers of "Fors-berg Fors-berg")

NBA: Utah Jazz (as an MJ fan, the last two were especially sweet), Nets (can't explain it, but I just never liked them)

MLB: New York Yankees (because they've been leading the other teams into financial ruin while staying high and dry themselves)

Northern League (Independent Baseball): St. Paul Saints, Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks (go Goldeyes!)

CIS (Canadian University) basketball: Brandon Bobcats (the way they win with 90% American rosters is wrong), Winnipeg Wesmen (UofM crosstown rivals)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

MLB: New York Yankees - Never really liked any of their players, espcially Jeter, though I'm a big Bernie fan, and was/still am a huge Tino fan.

Pittsburgh Pirates - Nothing more than just a rivalry in my family....

NFL: New England Patriots - I'm a Jets fan, love to see the Pats suffer, even though I'm originally from New England....

NHL: New York Rangers/Islanders - Sad excuses for hockey teams, especially the Rangers...

NBA: All teams (exccept dallas and new york and boston)

NCAA Football: Louisville - Army's C-USA rivals

Navy - Self-explanatory (I like Army)

NCAA Basketball: Basketball is just...eek

in fact on Fanhome not too long ago there was a  poll on both the Flames & Oilers boards about which teams they hated most--the Flames were metnioned on the Oilers board more than the Oilers were on the Flames board...

Congratulations? :blink:

Just pointing out that Edmonton fasn tend to hate Calgary teams as much as Calgary fans hate Edmonton teams...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I actually do know alot of Jazz fans. Do you really think a Jazz fan in Colorado would be unprecedented? All the Jazz fans I know have pissy attitudes about the Nuggets success.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived