Teams You Hate

the_cynic

Alright, here goes...

NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs, Colorado Avalanche, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames, Detroit Red Wings, New York Rangers

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays, New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland Indians

NBA: Toronto Raptors (Notice a trend yet?)

NFL: Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams

CFL: Toronto Argonauts (Nope, niether do I...), Saskatchewan Roughriders, Calgary Stampeders

NCAA: Washington State, Florida, USC

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB: Yankees(especially Jeter), Mets(I grew up watching Cards and Braves baseball)

NBA: The entire league. Except maybe Boston.

NFL: Dallas Cowboys(America's team??)

NHL: Philly, Dallas, Detroit, Atlanta(the fans, while dedicated, are so annoying. But Atlanta's my only NHL experience, so maybe it's like that everywhere and I just don't know. I got nothing against the team.)

Oh what a wonderful thread.

Heres a game, guess where taj is from??

NBA:

San Antonio Spurs: Tim Duncan is easibly the most hateable player behind Karl Malone. I didnt mind the Admiral, he was a standup guy, but Gregg Poppyface and MARIO ELIE!!!!! made this franchise unbearable.

Utah Jazz: green seats, shutty fans, john stockton, karl malone JEFF HORNACEK!! theres nothing worse than him stroking his face before his freethrows. I dont care that hes saying hi to his kids, its awful. Jerry Sloan is a good coach, but is gay by default.

MLB:

Chicago White Sox: Everything and everybody who likes, or even tolerates this obnoxious franchise is guilty. I hate you :grin:

New York Yankees: For obvious reasons. You have to love them or hate them, i dont love them. Respect though.

NFL:

Green Bay Packers: Very hateable. Yes yes, you respect Farve, then you cheer when hes hurt. He is the devils spawn. I know this because the devil has no say when the dome shields his eyes. But in the open, he uses Brett as his puppet to dash our Viking dreams. Ill wont be happy until they rehire forest gregg.

Green Bay Packers: I hate them twice.

Oakland Raiders: Al Davis may secretly be satan. Oakland and Green Bay are often never good at the same time anymore. Green Bay is a public franchise.....

:D

NHL:

Colorado - Obvious.

Toronto - I could go on for a long time.

New Jersey - The trap is the devil (no pun intended).

St. Louis - Oh how I've been annoyed by their fans over the years.

Chicago - Mainly because of Dollar Bill Wirtz.

MLB:

NY Yankees - Obvious.

Cleveland - See joel fiasco's post.

Chicago White Sox - What's to like? Oh, and it doesn't help that my friend's brother is a HUGE Chicago sports bandwagoner (except the Cubs and Hawks) and annoys me to no end.

NFL:

Tampa Bay - Mainly because of Warren Sapp, but even though he's moved on doesn't mean I'll like the team at all. I still like Oakland a little but not much.

Dallas - "America's Team" my arse.

Denver - Another case of the overly annoying fans.

Carolina - How the hell did that awful team make it to the Super Bowl?!?!?

NBA:

LA Lakers - Used to like them a lot, but that all changed when Kobe and Shaq came along.

Chicago - 1991 Playoffs + friend's brother = I still hate them as much as ever.

Philadelphia - Used to like them, too. Then they went to their current color scheme and added Iverson. Blah.

New Jersey - Last year's playoffs.

Orlando - Tracy McGrady is an arrogant buttknocker.

NCAA:

Ohio State - THE MOST ANNOYING FANS EVER (including said friend's brother)! Oh yeah, and there's that rivarly with Michigan...

Nebraska - Again, what's to like?

Notre Dame - The Domers think they are God's gift to college football and we should worship them, even though they are terrible.

Michigan State - Obvious.

Florida State & Miami - I hate everything about you.

Whew, that was fun. Go Detroit, Go Michigan. :D

NHL:

Colorado - Obvious.

NFL:

Denver - Another case of the overly annoying fans.

Explain overly annoying fans, i just dont get it, considering Broncos are one of the most loyal fan bases in NFL history. I get that you dont like the teams, and everyone has the right to like and dislike whatever teams they wish.

NHL: Minnesota Wild. Their entire scheme of things seems to suck up to the NHL and the uniforms, well, you already know what I think of them (and the fact that it's in the top 5 in jersey sales really blows my mind). I don't hate the Vancouver Canucks, but most of their fans on other message boards are major league aah-soles.

MLB: I dunno. The Yankees maybe for trying to eliminate all parity in the league. I swear if anyone beats them for the World Series, it'll make the Miracle on Ice look like last year's Wild/Ducks series.

NFL: The San Diego Chargers, I guess. Pitiful logo and uniforms and that baby blue is annoyingly hailed as the second coming. You people are stupid.

NBA: Could care less.

NCAA.

CFL: Probably the Gold Bombers.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

New York Yankees

Georgia Bulldogs

New York Yankees

Georgia Bulldogs

New York Yankees

Georgia Bulldogs

New York Yankees

Georgia Bulldogs

New York Yankees

Georgia Bulldogs

New York Yankees

Georgia Bulldogs

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

NBA:

San Antonio Spurs: Tim Duncan is easibly the most hateable player behind Karl Malone. I didnt mind the Admiral, he was a standup guy, but Gregg Poppyface and MARIO ELIE!!!!! made this franchise unbearable.

MLB:

Chicago White Sox: Everything and everybody who likes, or even tolerates this obnoxious franchise is guilty. I hate you :grin:

New York Yankees: For obvious reasons. You have to love them or hate them, i dont love them. Respect though.

NFL:

Green Bay Packers: Very hateable. Yes yes, you respect Farve, then you cheer when hes hurt. He is the devils spawn. I know this because the devil has no say when the dome shields his eyes. But in the open, he uses Brett as his puppet to dash our Viking dreams. Ill wont be happy until they rehire forest gregg.

Green Bay Packers: I hate them twice.

:D

good man, good man, we are basically on the same page.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

NCAA: You don't know hate until you come to columbus during Michigan week, I also hate Miami, and Illinois

NFL: Cleveland Browns, Pittsurgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys

MLB: Cleveland Indians, Houston Astros, Chicago Cubs, Pittsurgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, Miluakee Brewers, New York Yankees

NHL: Nashville Predators, Chicago Blackhawks, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, Detroit Red Wings, Corolado Alavanche (that's what I call the Avalanche, the Corolado Alavanche)

NBA: LA Lakers, New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls

AFL: San Jose Sabercats, Philadelphia Soul

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Utah Jazz - They very poorly handle the fact that the Nuggets are finally better and will be for a while to come.

What the hell's this? So with you constantly surrounded by Jazz fans, you know this how? lol

I actually do know alot of Jazz fans. Do you really think a Jazz fan in Colorado would be unprecedented? All the Jazz fans I know have pissy attitudes about the Nuggets success.

Great you gave me a valid reason. I can see why the Jazz fans are mad, the Nuggets are doing very well this year. They have a great team but they still have a long way to go!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

MLB: New York Yankees (because they've been leading the other teams into financial ruin while staying high and dry themselves)

CIS (Canadian University) basketball: Brandon Bobcats (the way they win with 90% American rosters is wrong), Winnipeg Wesmen (UofM crosstown rivals)

speak the truth! down with the yankees!

forgot about the cis! a year in the states can do things to a guy...horrible, terrible things...

cis teams i hate- university of western ontarion mustangs (my family has gone there for generations, so i hate them, pressure and all. go u of t!!!)

mcmaster marauders

OHL: Saginaw Spirit (Should've stayed in North Bay)

YES! YES! I agree totally. It is so boring up here in NB wihtout them. I managed to make it out for their final game against St. Mikes when they were eliminated. The amount of support the team had didn't seem to indicate that there were support problems, it was just a case of the owner looking for the almighty dollar in its largest form. My views about ONTARIO hockey league teams moving tot eh states is reserved for another thread, but I've never been in a more emotional building when the game ended nad the Cents took to the ice to say good bye...

Good bye Centenials

NFL: New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys

MLB: NEW YORK YANKEES, Atlanta Braves

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Indiana Pacers

NHL: Detroit Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Philadephia Flyers

NCAA Basketball: Duke, Kentucky

NFL: Tennessee Titans (Rude bunch of neanderthals... I had a no-so-pleasant experience with them at Alltell Stadium in Jacksonville one game. They were flipping off the crowd, grabbing their crotches, cursing at them, spitting at them, and oh yeah--they cheat. Remember that kicker who faked being hit against the Steelers at the end of the game and then ran his mouth afterwards bragging about his "acting"?)

MLB: New York Yankees (Seriously, can't someone put a stop to this insane spending spree?)

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers (Shaq is the most overrated basketball player EVER, and their most celebrated star is a man who openly admitted to cheating on his wife and is somehow considered a hero.)

My views about ONTARIO hockey league teams moving tot eh states is reserved for another thread

its a sad, sad world. tradition and fan support can all be thrown away if a slight increase in income is promised.

Explain overly annoying fans, i just dont get it, considering Broncos are one of the most loyal fan bases in NFL history. I get that you dont like the teams, and everyone has the right to like and dislike whatever teams they wish.

Oh, you know, just the rioting fans throwing rocks and beer bottles and police. Plus the "Red Wings Suck" chants in Mile High.

And as for you Saginaw Spirit haters:

First of all, I love Canada. I have a huge flag in my basement. I cheered the 2002 Olympic Hockey team and bought their jersey before the Olympics. I'm wearing a Manitoba Moose jersey right now.

But seriously, this crap that only teams from Ontario should be in the OHL? That's some flawed logic. How about getting rid of the Toronto Raptors because they aren't in the National Basketball Association? Or, as some of you would just love, get rid of the 24 American hockey teams in the National Hockey League?

I'm sorry that North Bay lost their team. But don't be hating Saginaw or their fans. It's not our fault the team moved.

Archived