2009 NBA Playoffs

TFoA

She probably cleans up real nice.

DEAD!, John McCain is a Maverick. The rest of us are ALL Cardinals.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She probably cleans up real nice.

DEAD!, John McCain is a Maverick. The rest of us are ALL Cardinals.

but.... I don't wanna be Cardinal... ah, I have no choice. I can't upset God....

I saw, I came, I left.

Here we have Cleveland killing Atlanta by over 30 with an entire quarter to go....

Can the Cavs have it any easier?

This game is embarrassing.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I'm thinking the Cavaliers will have a spot in the ECF by Monday night.

You know what for the sake of Cleveland, I hope the Cavs win, and then it gets interesting will that be enough to keep LeBron there forever or does he want to come to Broadway?

I know if I was him, I would not want to leave, but one never knows.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You know what for the sake of Cleveland, I hope the Cavs win, and then it gets interesting will that be enough to keep LeBron there forever or does he want to come to Broadway?

In the end I really think LeBron will play his whole career in Cleveland. You could tell how much he loves northeastern Ohio when he got his MVP at his old high school. Plus nobody can pay him as much as the Cavalier can (thank you Larry Bird Rule).

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Here we have Cleveland killing Atlanta by over 30 with an entire quarter to go....

Can the Cavs have it any easier?

This game is embarrassing.

If you saw it coming a mile away, it's less embarrassing. The Hawks don't have home court to fall back upon in this series, and Cleveland's just way better, so the Hawks are more screwed than a 5 year old in an NHL game. :P

The Hawks had better hope that this series is a mirror image of Celtics/Hawks 2008; blowouts on the road, close wins at home...Which means that if they lose on Saturday, they are DONE. Their best chance to save face is gonna come on Saturday night.

In the end I really think LeBron will play his whole career in Cleveland. You could tell how much he loves northeastern Ohio when he got his MVP at his old high school. Plus nobody can pay him as much as the Cavalier can (thank you Larry Bird Rule).

I was thinking about this earlier...would LeBron be more inclined to stay in Cleveland if they don't win a title before his contract is up? If he wins a ring or two with Cleveland, then becomes a free agent, would he relish the thought of winning a title in New York over returning to Cleveland?

Punishments:

Suspended 1 game: Derek Fisher & Rafer Alston

Issued a Flagrant 1 foul: Kobe Bryant

I am surprised, knowing the NBA, that Kobe got a Flagrant 1 foul for his actions - he's one of the golden boys of the league.

LvZYtbZ.png

Punishments:

Suspended 1 game: Derek Fisher & Rafer Alston

Issued a Flagrant 1 foul: Kobe Bryant

I am surprised, knowing the NBA, that Kobe got a Flagrant 1 foul for his actions - he's one of the golden boys of the league.

Sorry, Will, but anyone who thinks that really hasn't been paying attention to the NBA the last several years.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I was thinking about this earlier...would LeBron be more inclined to stay in Cleveland if they don't win a title before his contract is up? If he wins a ring or two with Cleveland, then becomes a free agent, would he relish the thought of winning a title in New York over returning to Cleveland?

You have to be from the northeastern Ohio to understand the pain of being cursed. Thank god LeBron is one of us. If he were to win 2 in the next 2 years there's no way he'd leave that. Then his eye would be on winning more titles then Jordan. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. Lets just win one first & take it from there.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

You have to be from the northeastern Ohio to understand the pain of being cursed. Thank god LeBron is one of us. If he were to win 2 in the next 2 years there's no way he'd leave that. Then his eye would be on winning more titles then Jordan. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. Lets just win one first & take it from there.

Athletes love challenges. If he wins a title or two in Cleveland, the challenge won't be as difficult as it'd be to win a title in New York.

For the record, I'd rather see LeBron stay in Cleveland than play in New York.

Well, as a pseudo Hawks fan, I'd rather see LeBron play in the Western Conference....

Athletes love challenges. If he wins a title or two in Cleveland, the challenge won't be as difficult as it'd be to win a title in New York.

Well, as a pseudo Hawks fan, I'd rather see LeBron play in the Western Conference....

I just don't get this "It don't mean a thing if you don't get a ring in NY" bullcrap. I mean based on past history MANY people have won Championships in NY and even NJ counting the Devils. I think LeBron is really thriving to be "The Guy" to get the Championship for Cleveland. THAT is one hell of a big-arse Challenge for any athlete. Just like we "don't get" the NY thing, many "don't get" the Cleveland thing and how we feel. We don't want to join NY, we want to beat NY. NY thinks everyone wants to be them and that the rest of the country envies them. That is simply just not the case. It's laughable.

The way the Cavaliers are playing right now, it looks like they are on a mission to win the Championship. Not "just get there". From there I highly doubt LeBron is thinking about "Saving the Knicks".

I just don't get this "It don't mean a thing if you don't get a ring in NY" bullcrap. I mean based on past history MANY people have won Championships in NY and even NJ counting the Devils. I think LeBron is really thriving to be "The Guy" to get the Championship for Cleveland. THAT is one hell of a big-arse Challenge for any athlete. Just like we "don't get" the NY thing, many "don't get" the Cleveland thing and how we feel. We don't want to join NY, we want to beat NY. NY thinks everyone wants to be them and that the rest of the country envies them. That is simply just not the case. It's laughable.

The way the Cavaliers are playing right now, it looks like they are on a mission to win the Championship. Not "just get there". From there I highly doubt LeBron is thinking about "Saving the Knicks".

Amen brother!!!

Don't you think LeBron likes the challenge of turning the Cavaliers into a dynasty?

The Lakers just put this puppy away -- thus, regaining home-court advantage in their series with Houston.

Can the Rockets NOT foul down 13 points with 14 seconds to go?? <_<

6uXNWAo.png

Archived