This is the Favre that never ends

Bleujayone

Perhaps Brett can go to the doctor that fixed the kid's arm in Little Big League, attaching his tendon too tightly, and allowing him to throw bullets with uncanny accuracy. THEN the Packers'd be sorry, just you wait.

If MTV is reading this, this has potential as a reality show.

I thought that was "Rookie of the Year", with that little kid that pitches the Cubs to a World Series title...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps Brett can go to the doctor that fixed the kid's arm in Little Big League, attaching his tendon too tightly, and allowing him to throw bullets with uncanny accuracy. THEN the Packers'd be sorry, just you wait.

I thought that was "Rookie of the Year", with that little kid that pitches the Cubs to a World Series title...

Meh. Same movie, different kids.

"Holy funky butt-lovin!"

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Meh. Same movie, different kids.

"Holy funky butt-lovin!"

Did you just say "funky butt-lovin"?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

EITHER WAY I DON'T CARE WHICH MOVIE IT WAS BRETT FAVRE CAN GO TO HELL ALREADY.

It was a pretty cute movie, though. NoHoJoe funfact: The kid who was in that movie, Thomas Ian Nicholas, was the sole character in American Pie who received absolutely no residual fame from appearing in American Pie.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

NoHoJoe funfact: The kid who was in that movie, Thomas Ian Nicholas, was the sole character in American Pie who received absolutely no residual fame from appearing in American Pie.

No kidding. Hell, even the kid who played the Shermanator received more acclaim following American Pie than Rowengartner did.

6uXNWAo.png

• 5 weeks later...

Ooh boy, another Brett Favre update!...

Favre had surgery on his throwing arm sometime last month, thus making it possible for him to stick it to the Packers and piss off NFL fans more than ever, if that is at all possible.

6uXNWAo.png

Yay!

More inexcusable interceptions that will somehow be excused.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

More Favre!

I can't find any sites to support it, but ESPN is claiming that the Vikings have given Favre an ultimatum: Either he reports to them by the end of the week, or they rescind their offer of employment.

Sigs are for sissies.

More Favre!

I can't find any sites to support it, but ESPN is claiming that the Vikings have given Favre an ultimatum: Either he reports to them by the end of the week, or they rescind their offer of employment.

Not that it didn't happen, but I honestly find this laughable...and extremely difficult to believe that some silly Brad Childress ultimatum would cause St. Brett of Favre to do anything on anyone else's timetable.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I kinda want this to happen, just so that he will fling INT's all over the Metrodome and somehow be excused for every single one.

Jet fans excused Favre from nothing last year. They blame him fully for their second half collapse, and with good reason.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

More Favre!

Not that it didn't happen, but I honestly find this laughable...and extremely difficult to believe that some silly Brad Childress ultimatum would cause St. Brett of Favre to do anything on anyone else's timetable.

The Packers eventually held him to a timetable, why wouldn't the Vikings?

I have lost so much respect for Favre over this. I really hope if he comes back someone puts him on his ass but good, make him pay with pain the old fashioned way. Heck I wish they could build a time machine and bring Dick Butkus in his prime just to do it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Here's the thing if Favre does decide to come back with the Vikings even if it's not to step right in and start throwing but I don't care who you are if you want to play this season you should be at the OTA's and Training Camp and in this case your in there to learn the Offense talk to the Receivers, O-Line and Coaches because in the long run that will decide whether the Vikings succeed with Favre or Succeed with Rosenfels.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

ESPN's Ed Werder is reporting that the Vikings are gonna rescind their offer of gainful employment to Mr. Favre.

No, that was a separate offer. The Metrodome needed a janitor. The offer for organization-crushing vendetta-nursing is still on the table.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived