This is the Favre that never ends

Bleujayone

There was a rumor a few months ago in Cleveland that Mangini would try and bring him to Cleveland as a coach of some sort. I personally like the idea.

I guess it may have been Mangini's way of clearing up rumors that him and Favre aren't friends, or whatever.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the features of this off season has been the amount of teams getting themselves into trouble at the QB position. Cleveland, Denver, Washington all seem to have upset a QB at least to some degree. Apparently neither Rosenfels or Jackson are exactly who the Vikings want ideally under center. Seems like some potentially good teams have a lot of thinking to do under center.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

There was a rumor a few months ago in Cleveland that Mangini would try and bring him to Cleveland as a coach of some sort. I personally like the idea.

I guess it may have been Mangini's way of clearing up rumors that him and Favre aren't friends, or whatever.

I think Favre would be a horrible coach, I mean he wasn't know for having the best decision making and mechanics. Mike Holmgren talked about trying to get rid of the tendencies that Hasselbeck picked up from Favre years ago when Hasselbeck was Favre's "understudy".

I think Favre would be a horrible coach, I mean he wasn't know for having the best decision making and mechanics. Mike Holmgren talked about trying to get rid of the tendencies that Hasselbeck picked up from Favre years ago when Hasselbeck was Favre's "understudy".

Yea I know what you're saying. I think he'd be a cool guy to be around though. He had very good sportsmanship when he played didn't he? And he's real down to earth, so maybe that's what Mangini was or could have been going for.

I did here it from my dad though and he made it sound like he'd be more of an aquaintance and not specifically a quarterbacks coach.

So i don't know. Whatever it was, it doesn't look like it's going to be happening. Atleast not this season.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yea I know what you're saying. I think he'd be a cool guy to be around though. He had very good sportsmanship when he played didn't he? And he's real down to earth, so maybe that's what Mangini was or could have been going for.

I did here it from my dad though and he made it sound like he'd be more of an aquaintance and not specifically a quarterbacks coach.

So i don't know. Whatever it was, it doesn't look like it's going to be happening. Atleast not this season.

Nobody who taints records by allowing himself to get sacked by his buddy can possibly be considered having "very good sportsmanship" in my eyes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dear ESPN,

Shut up about Favre. Even your anchors and talking heads are getting weary of talking about Favre, which is scary because they used to love it. So yeah, shut up plz.

Sincerely, every single one of your viewers.

Dear ESPN,

Shut up about Favre. Even your anchors and talking heads are getting weary of talking about Favre, which is scary because they used to love it. So yeah, shut up plz.

Sincerely, every single one of your viewers.

Then what are they going to show on ESPN 4

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You know, he could've retired as one of the all-time greats.

Now, he's just going down as a ham n' egger looking for one more shot at glory. Doesn't he have a son he can live through or something?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Now, he's just going down as a ham n' egger looking for one more shot at glory. Doesn't he have a son he can live through or something?

I used to really like Brett Favre, but after two offseasons of "I'm retired. Just Kidding! No really, I am retired. NOT!" it has just turned into a joke.

2690700258_69ab64bc7d.jpg

He'll still go down as one of the all-time greats. He's the all-time most overrated athlete who gets the all-time free pass from the media.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

If Brett Favre comes back and plays with Minnesota, he will forever cement himself as the biggest bitch to ever play professional sports.

More than anything, I'm pissed at Brett because after retiring, he was released by the Jets, thus screwing New York out of receiving any compensation from Minnesota.

Or at least the Jets could have been total a-holes about the whole thing and held onto his rights just to make sure he couldn't un-retire for the sixteenth freakin' time. Sumb*tch! :mad:

6uXNWAo.png

Archived