This is the Favre that never ends

Bleujayone

I still don't quite understand why he wants to play in Minnesota.

Didn't he always suck in the Metrodome? (and well...domes in general)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett is bound and determined to show the Packers that they were wrong, and he's still got it. Since neither the Bears or Lions are desparate enough to hand their starter slot over to him, he'll take the Vikes. For Brett, a 2-14 season with two wins over the Pack would still be the ultimate success, because by golly, he showed them.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Brett is bound and determined to show the Packers that they were wrong, and he's still got it. Since neither the Bears or Lions are desparate enough to hand their starter slot over to him, he'll take the Vikes. For Brett, a 2-14 season with two wins over the Pack would still be the ultimate success, because by golly, he showed them.

I have news for Brett the Packers were not wrong, Aaron Rogers was decent enough and Favre was one of the worst QBs in the NFL last December.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Brett is bound and determined to show the Packers that they were wrong, and he's still got it. Since neither the Bears or Lions are (not)desparate enough to hand their starter slot over to him, he'll take the Vikes. For Brett, a 2-14 season with two wins over the Pack would still be the ultimate success, because by golly, he showed them.

Does anyone else besides me see the kinda sick irony in this here? ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I have one word. BOOOOOOOO! That's what BF will hear the first time he enters "The Hallowed Ground" of Lambeau Field as an MV this upcoming season. Then Raji, Pickett, Montgomery, Jenkins, Jolly, Matthews, Hawk, Barnett, Chillar, Poppinga, Kampman, Bigby, Collins, Harris, and Woodson have there way!

In an open letter to #4, Good Luck against your FORMER team, they'll have plenty of bulletin board material and drive to set you straight!

packchampionslfroh.png

Some Colt fan friends of mine feel that Favre wants to keep playing as long as he can to make it as hard as possible for Peyton to take his records.

Honestly as a Packer fan,i dont begrudge him for wanting to keep playing.I dont even dislike him for wanting to wear purple.I however dont see the impact of a 40 year old Favre going to Minnesota being as far reaching as some people think however.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Some Colt fan friends of mine feel that Favre wants to keep playing as long as he can to make it as hard as possible for Peyton to take his records.

Hmm. That one I don't believe. I've never gotten the sense that the records themselves are really that important to him.

He went out every single game, hurt or healthy, not because he wanted to keep the streak alive or hit some magic number but because he wanted to play every down and couldn't bear the thought of being on the sidelines.

I understand that competitive fire. Winners want the ball. But it does appear to me that fire has been replaced with burning revenge - he has to show the Packers they were wrong.

According to ESPN, Favrewatch is over. After the meeting with Childress, Favre is NOT returning to the Vikings.

He may not be going to Minnesota, but Favre isn't fooling anybody. He's just gonna try this bull :censored: again with the next NFL team that comes knocking. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

According to ESPN, Favrewatch is over. After the meeting with Childress, Favre is NOT returning to the Vikings.

He may not be going to Minnesota, but Favre isn't fooling anybody. He's just gonna try this bull :censored: again with the next NFL team that comes knocking. <_<

I just hope that no other team in the NFL is dumb enough to go through with it.

So...when did we start believing anything this guy says? Based on this latest breaking news, St. Brett of Favre will certainly be throwing 20+ interceptions for the Purple People this fall.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm sick of this Brett Farve soap opera. ESPN - All Brett Favre, All the Time 24/7. After last year, I don't believe a word this guy has to say. While I always couldn't stand seeing this guy own the Bears for many years, I always had respect for him as a great QB. Brett needs to realize that it's over & should have stayed true to his word after his 1st retirement. After his stint with the Jets & claiming that he's really retiring this time, I would be suprised if he DOES stay retired. The only reason Brett wants to join the Vikings is to get back at the Packers. He will be booed by the Lambeau faithful who once admired him as they see him wearing Vikings purple. Brett or no Brett, the Vikings should compete in the NFC North. Doesn't matter anyway as Da Bears are gonna win the divison anyway & whip BOTH the Packers & Vikings, but that's for another topic!

Eric Mangini on Line One, you say?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

No team will take him in mid July or August, if he signs with anyone it will be by the end of this month so he can get the hang of the offense and attend a full training camp.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

According to ESPN, Favrewatch is back ON. Favre has sent x-rays of his shoulder or whatever to the Vikings. If it's something that doesn't need surgery, he'll return. If it's something that does need surgery, he's going off into the sunset FOR GOOD.

Lawd hammercy.

Brett just didn't want to share the spotlight with Mannywood (Mannydid?). Check back next week.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Perhaps Brett can go to the doctor that fixed the kid's arm in Little Big League, attaching his tendon too tightly, and allowing him to throw bullets with uncanny accuracy. THEN the Packers'd be sorry, just you wait.

If MTV is reading this, this has potential as a reality show.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived