This is the Favre that never ends

Bleujayone

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, brother.

Spells bad news for the Vikings, though, being that desperate.

I agree. Instead of chasing Brett Favre and the 25-30 INTs he'll throw this season why not find a young QB and develop him? Even if Favre comes back and leads the Vikings to the playoffs it's at best a one year solution. This time next year the Vikings are right back where they are today with the key difference being their two current QBs now hate the team they play for. At some point Minnesota has to address the problem of not having a reliable QB. One season of Favre doesn't help with that, it simply delays the inevitable.

BB52Big.jpg

GEEZ!!!

Between this and the media spotlight that's sure to be on Michael Vick, I don't think any ESPN NFL coverage will be the least bit bearable.

(But then, come to think of it, this might just be the blessing in disguise Mikey needs...if only to keep most of the cameras off him.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh, brother.

Spells bad news for the Vikings, though, being that desperate.

I agree. Instead of chasing Brett Favre and the 25-30 INTs he'll throw this season why not find a young QB and develop him? Even if Favre comes back and leads the Vikings to the playoffs it's at best a one year solution. This time next year the Vikings are right back where they are today with the key difference being their two current QBs now hate the team they play for. At some point Minnesota has to address the problem of not having a reliable QB. One season of Favre doesn't help with that, it simply delays the inevitable.

The Vikings will be right back where they are now...except they will be without Tavares Jackson,well maybe that may not be such a bad thing.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

This is great, 25-30 more interceptions! Each of which will be ALL someone else's fault!

So much for Brad Childress' closed door. Has this guy even once told the truth?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The Adam Schefter/ESPN era not off to a good first 24 hours. They signed him to feed such stories to Chris Mortensen. Don't worry about Peter King as he is too busy giving hotel reviews and drinking coffee as opposed to talk to players.

FYP.

:rolleyes:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

ESPN showed a comparison of the Vikings QBs & Brett Favre. The Vikings QBs threw the same amount of TDs and less interceptions, and all of the other QB stats were virtually the same. I could understand if Favre was better than the QBs that they had in the stat categories, but he wasn't, he was either worse or the same. They are seriously making this move for two games a year: vs. Packers & @ Packers.

If he passes his physical then it looks likes it a done deal and really the Vikes have nothing to lose they have an aging defense and an explosive offense ready to break out really in all senses it's Miami or Bust.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I hate you, Brett Favre, so much, with every inch of my body.

Well, at least he didn't leave your team dead in the water with 2 unproven QBs with absolutely no playing experience to choose from like he did the Packe-OH WAIT

I hate you, Brett Favre, so much, with every inch of my body.

Well, at least he didn't leave your team dead in the water with 2 unproven QBs with absolutely no playing experience to choose from like he did the Packe-OH WAIT

Not to mention that he has left his team hanging every offseason for the past five years, and the fact that he's become a total attention/media whore.

Brett Favre went from being one of the most beloved, classiest players and an NFL icon, to an unpopular, unloyal, self-centered douchebag. Enjoy him before he sticks it to you, Minnesota!

6uXNWAo.png

Archived