Back In The Game?

Linus

The mods would be fools if they did such a thing.

Yeah, because they will be condemned if they do.

It's not the unforgivable sin, but they will be punished for banning me.

... or perhaps lose 5 demerit points.

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this guy going to get banned for this? I think he should be. Can we talk hockey again now?

You, uh, gonna call down the thunder if you get kicked off an internet message board for being a raging fool? I'll alert the Weather Channel to include a 60% chance of locusts for Toronto, and a Blood Rain Advisory for the Carolinas.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

God, why do these people get rewarded when they shouldn't?

Wow. Have you heard about that New Testament that just came out about 1,900 years ago? It's got love, forgiveness, all this crazy stuff. God totally mellowed out once he had a kid, and started taking a real hands-off approach to the whole humanity thing. Plus, it's got this book of Revelation at the end, so you can still get in that blood-and-guts fap session you crave when it's all said and done.

Read 1st Coritinains 6:2 & 3, and tell me not to judge.

Two verses out of a book of how many pages? Ever heard the phrase "out of context?"

No, using "Judge not..." as an excuse for not judging sin is taking things out of context.

Better not read Matthew. He doens't follow the "context is critical" philosophy.

Just copying this, as it is a rather Earth-shattering bit of news, and I'd rather it didn't get lost in the prattlings of Captain Fire 'n Brimstone over there.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Is this guy going to get banned for this? I think he should be. Can we talk hockey again now?

You, uh, gonna call down the thunder if you get kicked off an internet message board for being a raging fool? I'll alert the Weather Channel to include a 60% chance of locusts for Toronto, and a Blood Rain Advisory for the Carolinas.

No, but you stilld don't mess with the God of the Bible. He's not one who takes being mocked lightly.

Just as long as the locusts avoid Vaughan....

No, but you stilld don't mess with the God of the Bible. He's not one who takes being mocked lightly.

It's not God that is being mocked.

I saw, I came, I left.

Let me guess...his hit-angel is this one, right?

Dokurochan.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just copying this, as it is a rather Earth-shattering bit of news, and I'd rather it didn't get lost in the prattlings of Captain Fire 'n Brimstone over there.

Methinks Bettman is on the phone with the Kansas City people (Sprint Center is it?) as we speak. Balsillie adopting the same attitude as he did with Nashville will not put him in the NHL Board of Governors' good books. As far as I'm concerened, this whole "We are against relocation" attitude that Bettman is adopting will crumble once the right (American) investors come along. So I guess what I'm saying is:

Congratulations Kansas City, you finally get a team!

thecatch.jpg

The other Gods though, the ones in Judaism and Islam, they take that stuff lying down seven ways to Sunday.

And we're not mocking God. We're mocking you for demanding wrath and vengeance in the most extreme for the relocation of a hockey team. And you are no God.

Let me guess...his hit-angel is this one, right?

Dokurochan.jpg

Well, if you guys are gluttons for punishment, please continue.

The other Gods though, the ones in Judaism and Islam, they take that stuff lying down seven ways to Sunday.

And we're not mocking God. We're mocking you for demanding wrath and vengeance in the most extreme for the relocation of a hockey team. And you are no God.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did I say I was God.

Sheesh, Billy Ghrahm was right...

Can I ask for your bannishment?

You certainly can. There's a mod post two above mine, and it's your right to request my removal. In the meantime, I will abide by said moderator's directive.

Can I ask for your bannishment?

You certainly can. There's a mod post two above mine, and it's your right to request my removal. In the meantime, I will abide by said moderator's directive.

I think he was asking God for your banishment. ^_^

So, after all this, we still have no idea what the fate of the Coyotes will be beyond Chapter 11... verse 32.

I saw, I came, I left.

Alright.

Firstly, as a Jew, and as a borderline atheist, I don't really care what happens if and when your phoney-baloney G-d reads this message board and sees what people are saying about Him. So there. And stop quoting the Bible. If I want to hear about science fiction, I'll have my fiancé read me the Twilight series.

As the Arena Football League has shown us, it doesn't matter how many people you have waving pom-poms and wearing jerseys, if you're losing money, you're failing somehow. If you're doing well as far as butts in the seats, then you need to change your business model.

Either that, or you move.

The team is bankrupt. Whoever gets it -- Basillie or no -- will do their best to put forth a successful club both on the ice and in the bank. If that means moving the club to an "inferior market", then so be it.

That's it. End of the conversation.

Now, WHO WANTS SOME :censored:ING WAFFLES?!

philly.png

Archived