Hawks Concepts

Discrim

yeah, i'm serious, i used to wonder why the hawks used pacman as their logo...until i figured it out, that it in fact was a hawk. :D

aside from that, this one's been in the thinking stages for a few weeks and is now in the finished stages, complete with two versions:

Version 1-red and gold

Version 2-black thrown in

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Great idea if the logo was screened back. It overwhelms the team name and number. If the logo on the jersey was lightened up (similar to Manchester Utd.'s jerseys with Wembley screened back) those would be really cool.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I think I might feel less self-conscious wearing such a jersey if the hawks on the shorts faced forwards from the side of the shorts, as opposed to them both facing a rather definitive part of the human male anatomy (because I'm assuming it's going to be males wearing the jersey).

Otherwise, I Discrimilike it as a Disrimiconcept. Discrimivery Discriminice! :P I'll Discrimistop now...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

No offense, but they look like boot-leg jerseys you would find on eBay.

none taken. i was thinking of releasing the ones with black in them with WALLACE 36 on the back as a joke though :D

yeah nitro, it was quite a while before i realized pacman there was a hawk. around the last year or two they used it or the year they switched to the wraparound hawk jerseys, i finally got it. either way, i'd seen the san diego gulls' logo around that time (the IHL gulls used a similar logo, only you could readily tell it was supposed to be a gull's head instead of a videogame legend). from there i put 2 and 2 together.

2016cubscreamsig.png

On the first jersey set (white) the circle logos don't match up from the front to the back...and they just plain look bad.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

I liked that logo but it does not look good on a jersey like that. Also I think the jerseys the Hawks have now are good, but maybe these could make a good 3rd.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

the fist one is the best. it look like u stole a page out of the detroit lions book when desighining the 2nd one by forcing black in uneccecaraly (sp?) :D

the hawks had already done that by 92, even had a black alt for a little bit (remeber that?), i'm just doing what they did. :flagusa:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived