Atlanta Braves Road Alternate

JayJaxon

Here is a concept for my beloved Atlanta Braves. If you have spent any time on these boards over the last year you know that I live and breathe the Atlanta Braves. With that being said, the road alternate is the uniform that everyone hates in their set. I don't mind it too much, but if they changed it to something like what I have posted below, I think they could go back to the level of the Dodgers, Yankees and Cardinals as one of the best sets in baseball. The truth is, before they introduced the first red alternate in 2005, the Braves had some of the best uniforms in baseball. But the alternates have not met the high standards of a team that dresses so well. I think the changes are fairly obvious. I put red back into the set. I outlined the name with red. I put some thin piping on the uniform. I tried to outline it with white but it just didn't look good. I also included a new hat to match the set.

I am also showing off my new concept presentation template for the first time. I would like some comments on that as well.

Thanks to everyone that decided to check this out!

Braves_Concept.png

This, sir, is for you:

:winner:

And that's all I have to say about that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That just works perfectly. No real C&C here, you basically hit the nail on the head with this one. The striping is consistent with the other 3 uniforms, and the script & numbers pop out like they do on the home and away. Great work.

Now this is a huge update. Someone in the Braves organization needs to see this. I loved the Braves uniforms before they brought in the red and navy alts. I think they should ditch the all blue hat as well and stick with their main hat.

beLEAF

I appreciate all the comments. My main goal was to see if other Braves fans were thinking along the same lines I was when it came to what they should do with that navy alternate. I guess I can call this mission accomplished.

That's what it should be. A fine concept, it's just sad the braves won't ever pick it up.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I appreciate the feedback. It's good to know that everyone agrees on this design. And not one time have I heard a reference to the Twins navy alternate, which was my worst fear. So again, thanks to everyone that has been checking this out and commenting.

I appreciate the feedback. It's good to know that everyone agrees on this design. And not one time have I heard a reference to the Twins navy alternate, which was my worst fear. So again, thanks to everyone that has been checking this out and commenting.

I wish there was a way you could send that to the ownership of the Braves and then force them to consider switching to it

The only problem I'm having is that this feels too much like the Twins alternate. Great presentation though, and yes, it is MUCH better than what they wear on the field.

Archived