Grand Rapids Griffins 3rd Jersey

Sigma Kappa

Hi guys...I am here with my new concept...Grand Rapids Griffins are looking for new 3rd jersey design so here are my tries...I made couple of alternate logos as well... what do you think of it?

GrandRapidsGriffinsJerseys.png

GRGriffinsLogos.png

...thanks for viewing guys!

sks7copy-4.png

Sigma, you've done it again! Another incredible concept! That secondary logo is absolutely amazing, that should be their primary logo full time!

I'm not too crazy about the template of the jerseys, but they still look really good. I'd submit that and push them to change their whole identity!

Well first off, the logo, fantastic! Awesome work! Very classy and elegant. However, for some reason, I'm really not feeling the uniform style. I'm just not really sure what exactly it is that makes my not like it. Also, the Red Wings logo on the front doesn't look too pleasing. What if they have some sort of anniversary logo? Then the front will get crowded very quickly. It looks incredibly out of place on the blue and gold jersey, as well. My suggestion to just stick it on the shoulder, like most AHL teams do already.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Remove the Wings logo from the front of the jersey for concept 1 and 2 and you have a solid design. The new logo is incredible and the template flows well with the logo. Just put the Wings logo on the shoulder in my opinion.

beLEAF

B is my favorite. Both logos are unbelievable. Like others have said, move the Red Wing logo to the shoulder and you're good to go. It's good to see something from you again. Keep them coming.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

It's hard to believe they are only compensating with tickets and a jersey, and you live halfway across the world. You should win the contest for sure--those logos are just beautiful, especially the third.

Downside is, this contest is spec work. Sure they're fun, but why should you work for free?

Still makes for a great portfolio piece though.

!!! LOGOS !!! HOLY CRAP !!! Those are amazing!!! Honestly, those are some of the best logos I have ever seen, professional or non-professional. You are going to win, unless, well, I dont know why you wouldnt.

Unbelievable, great job. My favorite is the one with the gold highlights

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Remove the Wings logo from the front of the jersey for concept 1 and 2 and you have a solid design. The new logo is incredible and the template flows well with the logo. Just put the Wings logo on the shoulder in my opinion.

Remove the Wings from existance and you're really a winner.

Concept A is the best!

Great job!

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Option B is the best overall. All of them could work, but I think logo D would work even better with some minor tweaking. I suggest giving that one a white head like the others and the adding some gold.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Those are fantastic! I would replace the current logo with any of those alternates in a heartbeat. Jersey B is probably the best since it incorporates all colors. Blue and red is too common, the gold really fits the Griffins. Great job!

Jerseys.png

These logos are absolutely flawless. As for the jerseys, I would go with the Option B. The alternate logo at the bottom is fantastic, but I prefer the one you featured on the top three jerseys. Once again though, all of the logos and jerseys are great and I continue to enjoy your beautiful work.

Archived