UFL Team Names & Logos

AJM

Found this on www.getufl.com the official store.

vegas_auth_jersey.jpg

You can see part of a "LV" logo of sorts on the shoulder. Interesting chest stripe and piping.

Hard to judge out of context...but (and especially judging from the press release)...they feel more like uniforms for the league all-stars than for an individual franchise.

And again...who on Earth unveils uniforms before logos???

If this is the mindset of the people in charge, they'll be lucky to remain in operation up through their title game.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vegas_auth_jersey.jpg

You can see part of a "LV" logo of sorts on the shoulder. Interesting chest stripe and piping.

So are these supposed to be home or away? :blink:

6uXNWAo.png

vegas_auth_jersey.jpg

Oh God, those are HORRIBLE.

Does that chest piping incline slightly from left to right? If so, woof. And apparently someone at Gamewear looked long and hard at a Buffalo Bills road jersey before deciding, "Hmm. Not busy enough." And lo, this was the outcome.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they just wear the gray tops for the full season. It's a 4-team barnstorming league and a 6-game schedule - no need to shell out the extra bucks for home/road clothing, really.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't get it...the helmet is the league logo? The uniform is league colors??

I seriously don't get it.

I think they're trying to keep the logos under-wraps for a couple more weeks.

Also, I think it'd be kinda cool if there was one jersey per team, all of a different color.

It'd be unique.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I don't get it...the helmet is the league logo?

The league logo on the helmet at the unveiling is a place-holder. Individual team logos are currently being finalized and will be unveiled in September.

The uniform is league colors??

Well, the Las Vegas uniforms certainly do make ample use of the Silver, Blue and White hues that appear in the UFL logo.

Does that chest piping incline slightly from left to right? If so, woof. And apparently someone at Gamewear looked long and hard at a Buffalo Bills road jersey before deciding, "Hmm. Not busy enough."

Apparently, the upper third of these jerseys could be getting busier. Rumor has it that the team nickname could end up being added to the upper left-hand portion of the chest, while a commemorative "Premiere Season" logo is planned for the upper right-hand portion of the chest. Combined with the multi-color piping, the color-contrast collar and the league logo within the collar, it should make for a real cluster-:censored: of design elements.

So wait...the numbers on the front and back are different colors? Jeez, it's like they tried to merge all of the funky style from the 90s with the futuristic style of the 00s. The best word to describe this, IMO, is just plain old weird looking.

So wait...the numbers on the front and back are different colors? Jeez, it's like they tried to merge all of the funky style from the 90s with the futuristic style of the 00s. The best word to describe this, IMO, is just plain old weird looking.

These uniforms are a textbook example of a designer including a plethora of disparate design elements in a single uniform solely for the purpose of being "different". The result is design overkill.

Does that chest piping incline slightly from left to right? If so, woof. And apparently someone at Gamewear looked long and hard at a Buffalo Bills road jersey before deciding, "Hmm. Not busy enough."

Apparently, the upper third of these jerseys could be getting busier. Rumor has it that the team nickname could end up being added to the upper left-hand portion of the chest, while a commemorative "Premiere Season" logo is planned for the upper right-hand portion of the chest. Combined with the multi-color piping, the color-contrast collar and the league logo within the collar, it should make for a real cluster-:censored: of design elements.

I see. So it's a FUBU jersey, then.

Anyone else looking at this and longing for the relatively straightforward design elements of the XFL?

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I like the blue pants/gray socks combo. Gives me warm, fuzzy, '98 Lions flashbacks.

Overall, these uniforms look decent from the back, but quite the mess up front. I see a lot of women like that on my walk home from work every Friday night.

So Vegas used 4 of the 5 colors (mostly blue and silver) utilized by the overall league look.

Why do I get the feeling that each team will use some variation of the 5 colors, with each team having a different primary color out of the 5.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

so are all 4 teams going to use the ufl logo colors?

The UFL can't possibly be that braindead. They'd be hurting for color combos if they ever expanded to more than four teams (not happening).

6uXNWAo.png

Archived