Avs And Preds Concept

Snowcap30

meh im not a big fan of the avs one but the preds one is HUGE HUGE improvement. I like the striping and the numbers a lot.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

The Avs seems kind of plain and ordinary to me, but the Predators simply ROCKS! Nice work!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I dont like the avs concept

the preds one is a solid design but Im not hot on the color. If thats what you want to roll with though, roll with it  :kungfu:

Actually, I have to disagree with Shark on the Avs one. Those Av's unis are nice!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Avalanche jerseys are beautiful! I'd love to see them make that their permanent jersey. Try switching the maroon and blue around on the Avs concept... and they could still use their current alternate uniforms.

I'm not a fan of the Predators one.

IUe6Hvh.png

I disagree with most of the crowd. I love the Avs concept. I like simple.

I'm not too big on the Preds, but that's mostly because I don't think the team gives you much to work with.

Nice work on the avs, though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Both jerseys are good - the Avs, however is a bit Dark for my taste - nice but has that Darth Vader feel to it. Could be good if Colorado wants to be the bad boys of the Western Conference. The Pred's jersey is sweet. Love your work there! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived