2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

I hope the same Maple Leafs that showed up on Saturday, show up this Thursday. ^_^

BTW, I couldn't grab tickets to the Winter Classic, but decided to get tickets to the AT&T Legends & Celebrities Classic at Fenway Park the day after, as a gift to my brother for Christmas. Gonna be a cold one.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendan Witt gets hit by truck...gets up, and checks on the truck!

I almost wish he was back on my team. He was always a bad mofo.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Lundqvist had a hell of a game. They probably would've won that game in the shootout if Buff didn't magically kick into overdrive at the end there. Since the Rags have one of the best goaltenders in the league, the regular season is largely meaningless. All they have to do is make the field.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

So in the past week I've knocked two teams off of my list of current NHL teams that I haven't seen in person. On Thursday I finally got to watch the Maple Leafs and tonight I went to the Blue Jackets-Panthers game. Here's the rest of the list. Gray means that I have yet to see them play in person.

Atlantic

New Jersey Devils

Pittsburgh Penguins

Philadelphia Flyers

New York Rangers

New York Islanders

Northeast

Buffalo Sabres

Boston Bruins

Ottawa Senators

Montreal Canadiens

Toronto Maple Leafs

SouthEast

Washington Capitals

Atlanta Thrashers

Tampa Bay Lightning

Florida Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Central

Chicago Blackhawks

Nashville Predators

Detroit Red Wings

St. Lous Blues

Columbus Blue Jackets

northwest

Colorado Avalanche

Calgary Flames

Vancouver Canucks

Edmonton Oilers

Minnesota Wild

Pacific

San Jose Sharks

Los Angeles Kings

Phoenix Coyotes

Dallas Stars

Anaheim Ducks

as you can see, I've got the entire western conference covered. I went with a buddy tonight and we sat in his dad's season ticket seats. They were 2nd row, in the corner, in the attack twice end. Easily my favorite place to sit for an NHL game. It was funny to see Vokoun and Ballard right next to each other less than two weeks after the "incident". And damn, is there a team less relevant than the Florida Panthers? I consider myself a pretty big hockey fan, but they have a lot of guys that I've never even heard of and their complete lack of stars on that team is amazing.

I'm happy with the win, I got to see all three goals in my end and Steve Mason, who struggled mightily last thursday, recorded a shutout. The Jackets have been in a funk and they need to get going real soon. Maybe this game will be the start of something.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Oops...

OTTAWA -- Montreal forward Ryan White was ruled ineligible and removed from the Canadiens' game against the Ottawa Senators in the first period on Tuesday night.

White was recalled from Hamilton of the AHL earlier Tuesday, but the Canadiens neglected to inform the NHL about the roster move.

CCSLC signature.png

Oops...

OTTAWA -- Montreal forward Ryan White was ruled ineligible and removed from the Canadiens' game against the Ottawa Senators in the first period on Tuesday night.

White was recalled from Hamilton of the AHL earlier Tuesday, but the Canadiens neglected to inform the NHL about the roster move.

Somebody screwed up in the management by not filing the paperwork. But it's really no big deal because the Habs got a win on that night, fortunately.

It's obvious how Kovalev is playing really soft against the Habs. I love it! And then he got the boos from his home crowd.

Don't flatter yourself, he's been soft his whole career.

Yeah, as a Senators fan, I'd be happy to give him back to you guys. Kovalev is the laziest player I've ever seen.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

It's obvious how Kovalev is playing really soft against the Habs. I love it! And then he got the boos from his home crowd.

Don't flatter yourself, he's been soft his whole career.

Yeah, as a Senators fan, I'd be happy to give him back to you guys. Kovalev is the laziest player I've ever seen.

The reason why I said he played soft was because he's been constantly mentionning how much he misses Montreal and regrets the trade. So he didn't deliver too many hits in that game and so on.

I will agree about the lazy part, but at least he put pucks in nets when someone needed to step up. I'd get rid of Gomez and his elephant-size 8-million a year contract for Kovalev in a heartbeat. ^_^

Archived