2004 Nfl Draft Caps

willieg21

I love the script caps from the late 80s and early 90s. I still have a couple of those. Of course mine are not mesh. I hate mesh. I don't get why it is back.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yes, trucker caps/mesh blows. I don't understand why it is back either. These caps aren't even cheap.

I would have considered buying a Ga Tech Final Four cap, except it's a friggen trucker cap as well... bleh.

Even though the NFLShop.com site says that they won't ship until sometime in April, I've already got my Eagles cap. I picked it up at Lids outside of Philly about 2-3 weeks ago. Didn't know it was the draft cap at the time. Had an idea that it might be.

The pics don't show this, but in addition to the script on the front, the NFL Equipment tag on the badk, and the Reebok vector on the right side if you're looking at the front, there's also a small team logo embroidered on the left side opposite the vector. If there's enough interest I'll take some pics of my hat and post them on here sometime.

i could find brewer hats like that in thrift stores...matter of fact, til 6 years ago i used to wear one. guess i shoulda waited til now so i could have put it on ebay and gouge somebody outta $100 :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I wish they had the Raiders one so I could be Eazy E for halloween this year...

first thing i thought of myself.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

• 2 weeks later...

That's too good. The Raiders usually do that, I guess they don't want to identify Oakland as their home. (I think that Al Davis was suing over the terms of their moving back to Oakland?) On last year's Draft Cap, which was also a trucker hat, I believe that it also said Raiders Football (Raiders on the left and Football on the right of the logo), while most other hats had the hometown on the left of the logo and the team name on the right of the logo.

I just can't imagine someone looking at that hat and thinking that it looked good enough to produce it. I doubt that they'll sell a lot of those, or maybe people will buy it because it's so dumb looking.

Archived