NFL Redesign **STEELers added**

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills

Hold your breath folks, this is where things get risky. First, I'm going to admit something. I think the Bills are the removal of a side panel away from having some snazzy uniforms... :P

I thought they looked pretty cool back in 2002 (when they didnt go monochrome). So, here is the deal. This concept is definitely not conservative.

What I did do was try to combine a new logo and design with an old look. The white helmet is back, and so is the blue pants. Trying to execute the dark blue, light blue, red color scheme was difficult...but I did my best.

The biggest change is a different, modernized logo, which I have posted here before.

First, here is the logo:

billslogo.png

BillsHome.png

BillsHome2.png

BillsRoad2.png

BillsRoad.png

I really like that Buffalo set especially that "furrier" buffalo on the helmet. Great job on all these, that template makes them look really good too.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Now that's REALLY sharp. The only problem I can find are the white helmets. They look great, don't get me wrong, but having three white helmets and one light silver one on the AFC East seems a bit plain.

Of course if the Jets did the right thing and went back to kelly green helmets....:P

I really love what you've done with the Bills. I don't have anything against their colors (once the two blues are more differentiated, as you've done), but their execution on the uniforms is awful. You've fixed all of their problems. First, the move to an updated white helmet is genius. It looks crisp and clean and lets the colors work much more effectively than the red helmet does. I also love that you dropped the stupid side panels and shoulder yokes, but managed to keep piping and use it in a much more rational way. Great job all around on this concept.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Bills:

1. The white and navy jerseys look good, and work well with the helmet and pants options.

2. The light-blue jersey looks really good by itself, but looks really weird considering that navy is big in the helmet and pants. I'd actually prefer this jersey to the navy one, if it tied in to the rest of the set more. Maybe try navy sleeves, or even a navy yoke and sleeves.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Make the buffalo on the helmet red, then go with the royal blue jerseys white pants and all white road unis. You would have to add more royal into the white pants to make it work. Updated throwbacks is what the fans would like. I like most of your other concepts but the Bucs one is just bad.

The Texans look good, but a little boring if nothing else, as it isn't much of a change to their current sets. I would still call it an upgrade. I am absolutely in love with your bills concept. I really like the look of the updated logo, its a great way too make it look fierce and modern. However I think you should add a red secondary helmet, as I think it would go great with the home alternate. Also I think that the blue pants should be the primary away scheme. Very impressive work all around, this is a great series so far, I am excited to see what more is to come.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Very nice with the Bills, gotta be one of the best so far in this series. Like it's been said, it's definately an upgrade, and you used the piping that they currently have more effectively. There's a few things I'd like too see done with this one, though.

-ADD A RED ALT. That would really top this concept off (although it may be one too many jerseys :unsure:)

-On the pants and helmet, make the outside stripe a little bit thinner so that the middle stripe will be thicker than the other stripes

-I dunno if it's just me, but the red outline on the numbers thrown on a lighter-blue jersey just looks a bit awkward and out of place. (Maybe thats why the Giants changed their look in the 90's)

-For the navy pants, make the middle/inside-most stripe red instead of white.

That logo is sick; maybe you should whip up a secondary and maybe a script, too. ;)

(By the way, what program do you use?)

Steelers

Tradition is getting a bick kick in the arse here!! Since the Steelers are the STEELers, I wanted to make silver/gray a prominent part of the uniform.

I used it in the names, logos, number trim, and...

a somehwat sublimated diamond plating design.

I remember thinking to myself, when i first saw oregons uniforms in 2006, that that diamond plating pattern could work for the Steelers. I even recall seing a concept, im pretty sure on here, that took that pattern and used it for pittsburgh.

I thought it would be a great way to add some real character to the uniform, without ruining the look. Sleeve stripes are becoming a thing of the past.

SteelersHome.png

SteelersRoad.png

SteelersRoad2.png

BraveBird, I like most of your stuff but some things don't need a redesign because they are perfect as is. I know this is an NFL redesign but the Steelers and the Bucs(who I believe have already had a perfect redesign) don't need it and I believe what you've done with them would be taken their look backwards.

BraveBird, I like most of your stuff but some things don't need a redesign because they are perfect as is. I know this is an NFL redesign but the Steelers and the Bucs(who I believe have already had a perfect redesign) don't need it and I believe what you've done with them would be taken their look backwards.

I concur.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I concur.

Well, I'm aware of this. If you did not read my little pre-post comments, I feel like a lot of teams should not be touched. Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, etc.

But, the point is to do all 32 teams, for fun.

Hey, I might have come off a little harsh in my last post but I do think you have a good thing going here with alot of your designs. I understand it is a NFL redesign meaning all 32 teams but like I said I'd prefer if you would just fix the teams that need fixing. The Bills(Retro),Chargers,Broncos,Titans,Bengals,Ravens,Falcons,Saints(Pick a Gold),Cowboys(Pick a Silver),Vikings,Rams(Retro)and the Cards.

Well, I'm aware of this. If you did not read my little pre-post comments, I feel like a lot of teams should not be touched. Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, etc.

But, the point is to do all 32 teams, for fun.

I went through the same thing on my NHL redesign, so I know how you feel. That said, I really like what you've done with the Steelers. There are many elements of their uniforms that bother me, but most people chock it up to "tradition" and think it's untouchable by default. I really like the very subtle integration of the gray color (especially the logo tweak) and how the uniforms have a unique element that doesn't keep this from being a clean, mostly traditional style uniform. And I love the black alternate pants (though I think I'd prefer yellow socks). Beautiful. You've really done well on this one.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived