NFL Redesign **STEELers added**

Brave-Bird 08

Those black Jags pants are ill! How did you do that with the Jags helmet (I didn't think it was possible to show the teal iridescence on a 2-d surface)?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where'd you get that template? I've been looking for a football one and that one is exactly what I'm looking for.

I second this question. I really like both of these templates, but have come up empty-handed when searching around this place. Any chance you could link to the original templates?

Those black Jags pants are ill! How did you do that with the Jags helmet (I didn't think it was possible to show the teal iridescence on a 2-d surface)?

Well I'm using inkscape. I just made a black shell, and then gave the shading on top opacity (so you can see through a bit) and colored the shading with the Jags color.

New York Giants

- swapped jersey logo for script

- moved the numbers down to the sleeves

- made a more consistent road uniform

- added blue pants

- oh, and the belt is...different :grin:

GiantsConcept3.png

Looks good, especially the blue pants, but I'd make ONE more tweak to the logo:

38978323.jpg

87Redskins.png

Cowboys: love it! Consistency + elimination of sea blue = fantastic

Redskins: love it! Great new logo, pants, & helmet

Eagles: I like the name font but the rest of it is a downgrade

Giants: I'd be alright with some blue pants, but the white jersey without red arm stripes is not as good

Bears: no comment

Lions: not a fan of the sleeve swirl

Vikes: no comment

Packers: Generally an upgrade. I like the green pants

Falcons: I prefer their current look

Saints: I've always liked their gold jersey

Panthers: I hate that white helmet, but I do like the pants' stripe

Buccs: Shoulder yoke is too much, but good ideas

Titans: love it!

Jags: I think that'll be good if the monochrome matchups are minimized

ujsignature.png

Houston Texans

For Houston the number one goal I had was to establish consistency!! Their mix and match habits have completely ruined, what was in my opinion, one of the best uniforms in the NFL- for an expansion team from 2002, that's saying something.

So, what you get here is three combinations, and three only. These three combinations closely reflect their original look. But, I also made the design their own a little bit. The generic shoulder stripe and generic triple stripe pants could be improved on. I modernized the look a little bit...giving them a unique sleeve and pants design. I also liked how contrasting cuffs looked with the color scheme, which allowed me to use white on the home...and IMO utilize that beautiumus deep blue, red, and white look better than their current blue does...b/c the stripe kind of gets drowned out...since it's red and not white.

TexansHome.png

TexansHome2.png

TexansRoad.png

The jags and titans are perfect concepts. The texans is pretty good, better than their current set. But the wide pant stripe and thin jersey stripe is the only thing that i don't really like

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Colts

The Colts are one of those teams you just dont want to touch! However, it came to me pretty quickly what I wanted to do. Even though I love the '90 degree' shoulder stripes of the modern era (ex: Syracuse, Iowa State,P anthers,Colts)...some people complain about them. So, I thought I would find a way to give that wraparound stripe design a chance. Of course it only works for quarterback style cuts...so I needed a way to manipulate it so it would work on all cuts.

My solution is a streamlined double stripe design that exists on the sleeve cut, and tapers down near the cuff seam so that it resembles the old stripes of the past. Other things I did was add a jersey logo for detail... contrasting collars and cuffs...and a blue pants/striped socks road option. The facemask is also back to blue...just to modernize.

ColtsHome.png

ColtsRoad.png

ColtsRoad2.png

Colts

The Colts are one of those teams you just dont want to touch! However, it came to me pretty quickly what I wanted to do. Even though I love the '90 degree' shoulder stripes of the modern era (ex: Syracuse, Iowa State,P anthers,Colts)...some people complain about them. So, I thought I would find a way to give that wraparound stripe design a chance. Of course it only works for quarterback style cuts...so I needed a way to manipulate it so it would work on all cuts.

My solution is a streamlined double stripe design that exists on the sleeve cut, and tapers down near the cuff seam so that it resembles the old stripes of the past. Other things I did was add a jersey logo for detail... contrasting collars and cuffs...and a blue pants/striped socks road option. The facemask is also back to blue...just to modernize.

ColtsHome.png

ColtsRoad.png

ColtsRoad2.png

Will the Colts be wearing black or white cleats with this look (please say white...please say white)?

Also, you sig is showing :P

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

yeah white cleats! just add a wordmark to the Colts and you're good.

As for your sig, just put a bracket in front of img]

Archived