The Race for 0-16.

BrySmalls

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why oh why did the Browns :censored: this up by winning a game? In 40 years of following The NFL, I firmly believe that the 2009 Cleveland Browns are easily the worst team I have ever seen.

Worse then the 2008 Detroit Lions?

Hey...the bye gives us two weeks.

/Granted the Saints are the Rams first opponent after the bye *winces*

Ouch.

Why oh why did the Browns :censored: this up by winning a game? In 40 years of following The NFL, I firmly believe that the 2009 Cleveland Browns are easily the worst team I have ever seen.

Easily. At least the Lions were capable of scoring points.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

just to make you feel better about your browns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euk3KmC48Ow&NR=1&feature=fvwp

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Easily. At least the Lions were capable of scoring points.

As Dan Orlovsky clearly demonstrated....dan-orlovsky-fail.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

I think Tim Couch would certainly be an improvement over that clown ass Derek Anderson imposter Cleveland has now.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think Tim Couch would certainly be an improvement over that clown ass Derek Anderson imposter Cleveland has now.

True. And believe it or not, Couch actually has better stats.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I might as well put it in here, too...

WINLESS WATCH 2009 IS OVAHH!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 2 weeks later...

Resurrecting this for one reason.

Every team has a win now, even the Cleveland Browns, the Rams looked good this week and the Lions have had flashes.

The Browns even in their win sucked, it is clear if they did not have that fluke win in Buffalo they would be on the way to 0-16 this team is hideous to even watch. Eric Mangini will be lucky to get any assistant coaching job after this epic disaster.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• 1 month later...

Since the season is over, I thought I'd dig this up to see how close I was....

I don't see it happening.

Cleveland has a cupcake finish to their schedule. They'll win at least 1 of their final 3. The Chefs are bad enough to lose them all, but also have a fairly easy schedule. Tampa has the toughest, but has 3 very winnable games left. The Panthers and Titans should win their share.

The Rams are probably the best candidate to go 0-16, but I still think they're good for 3 or 4 wins.

Not bad.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived