New Warriors Jersey?

bowld

so i was playing nba live 10 last night as the warriors and noticed something. some of the fans in the crowd are wearing a jersey with the same design as their current uni's but the jersey is yellow with blue trim and blue font. i took a photo using the ea sports replay system and you can see someone in the crowd next to her wearing a current orange alt jersey. Image quality sucks but its the best i could do. is this a new jersey that will be coming out for GS?

751A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_qZm.jpg

likely not the case here. i remember on nba live 08 the hawks fans were gold hawks jerseys withOUT the black side panels or numbers...and mind you the hawks were blue and red by this point

similar idea.

prolly just lazyness amongst the developers. its prolly supposed to look orange, and they didnt feel like going past that with detail since its the fans.

anothe reason to buy NBA 2k10...far superior game

likely not the case here. i remember on nba live 08 the hawks fans were gold hawks jerseys withOUT the black side panels or numbers...and mind you the hawks were blue and red by this point

similar idea.

prolly just lazyness amongst the developers. its prolly supposed to look orange, and they didnt feel like going past that with detail since its the fans.

not true..the orange jersey's are featured right next to her so i know its a seperate jersey

similar idea.

not true..the orange jersey's are featured right next to her so i know its a seperate jersey

Believe they're all the same. Just lighting and shadowing are making them look different. The white jersey on the fan in the middle of the front row does appear to have a yellow side panel, but again, as previously mentioned, it could just be the coloring the designers used.

I'd like to see the Warriors go back to wearing yellow at home and royal/navy on the road, but I'm pretty sure the NBA has rules about home teams wearing any colour but white at home (except for the Lakers).

In fact, which teams have worn a colour other than white at home? And I don't mean for one-off games, I mean permanently? I can only think of:

Lakers

Pacers (yellow, c. 1982-84)

Warriors (yellow, up until c. 1984)

Cavs (yellow until 1980, then metallic gold for 3 seasons)

Spurs (silver/grey, c. mid-late 1970s)

I'd like to see the Warriors go back to wearing yellow at home and royal/navy on the road, but I'm pretty sure the NBA has rules about home teams wearing any colour but white at home (except for the Lakers).

In fact, which teams have worn a colour other than white at home? And I don't mean for one-off games, I mean permanently? I can only think of:

Lakers

Pacers (yellow) more recently.

Nets (gray).

I don't think they could possibly make a rule just for the Lakers.

Lakers

Nets (gray).

i believe the lakers were grandfathered in

Lakers

Nets (gray).

Whatever the year was that the rule was created, at that time, only the Lakers had designated home uniforms that weren't white. Therefore, they were grandfathered in and no team from here on out can have their designated home uniform be any color other than white.

Lakers

Nets (gray).

Whatever the year was that the rule was created, at that time, only the Lakers had designated home uniforms that weren't white. Therefore, they were grandfathered in and no team from here on out can have their designated home uniform be any color other than white.

IMO it's bull :censored: that the Lakers were "grandfathered" in... if you're going to allow one team to do it you should allow all teams to do it. The Pacers would look great wearing their alts at home.

6fQjS3M.png

There's a number of teams that either have or have recently had light coloured alts that could have been worn at home - Hornets (yellow), Suns (orange), Hawks (yellow), Cavs (yellow)... You'd think it'd be something the NBA would encourage to boost merch sales. In fact, I'm surprised that teams don't have both home and road alts (not that I'm suggesting anything)...

Sorry to nit pick here....but are you attempting to write: probably?????

because you missed it twice.

Lakers

Nets (gray).

Pretty sure the more recent Pacers and Nets were road jerseys?

It's always awful on the eyes when yellow is worn on the road vs a team in white. Yellow is a light color and should be for home jerseys, period.

so i was playing nba live 10 last night as the warriors and noticed something. some of the fans in the crowd are wearing a jersey with the same design as their current uni's but the jersey is yellow with blue trim and blue font. i took a photo using the ea sports replay system and you can see someone in the crowd next to her wearing a current orange alt jersey. Image quality sucks but its the best i could do. is this a new jersey that will be coming out for GS?

751A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_qZm.jpg

Either the chick in the first row, right hand side sits very unladylike, or the dude has man-boobs!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived