3D Rendered Helmet Tutorial

Davidson

after someone suggested it, im thinking of producing an advanced template for all the football helmets on sportlogos.net

id be willing to lead a project in doing this, are there others who would be willing to help out?

fd

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a scale of 1-10 Davidson I rate myself a 5 using PS7. That being said I would not mind helping where I can and offer my services. I have been using your templates and created mutliple additional layers to provide various color combinations so I at least am comfortable to that level, with a willingness to gain much more experience.

after someone suggested it, im thinking of producing an advanced template for all the football helmets on sportlogos.net

id be willing to lead a project in doing this, are there others who would be willing to help out?

fd

I probably can, i've obviously been using your templates and i think mine have come out pretty good.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

word.

well i messaged chris and i have built a few templates to cover the eras so if hes keen then ill get you guys all in on it.

we could take a league each or something?

here are the basic models for the eras:

1950s back:

helmet_50s.png

1960s:

helmet_60s.png

1970s:

helmet_70s.png

1980s:

helmet_80s.png

1990s forward:

helmet_90s.png

word.

well i messaged chris and i have built a few templates to cover the eras so if hes keen then ill get you guys all in on it.

we could take a league each or something?

here are the basic models for the eras:

1950s back:

helmet_50s.png

1960s:

helmet_60s.png

1970s:

helmet_70s.png

1980s:

helmet_80s.png

1990s forward:

helmet_90s.png

Oh wow, these are going to turn out great! theek.gif I sure hope Chris approves them!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

1990s forward:

helmet_90s.png

Yes, finally got those clear facemasks clips I asked you for, thank you. Now if you could just put them on the other templates, I would be set :grin:

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

1990s forward:

helmet_90s.png

Yes, finally got those clear facemasks clips I asked you for, thank you. Now if you could just put them on the other templates, I would be set :grin:

theyve always been clear. its very difficult to create make this editable in template form.

1990s forward:

helmet_90s.png

theyve always been clear. its very difficult to create make this editable in template form.

They've all been white, except for the one thats looking staright on, but i understand if you werent able to translate it for photoshop.

1990s forward:

helmet_90s.png

They've all been white, except for the one thats looking staright on, but i understand if you werent able to translate it for photoshop.

yeah thats the material colour. i cant fix that for you so that whatever you paint underneath shows through without giving you 20 layers to luma key and all sorts of things. i realise there are problems with it.

why not paint the color of the helmet at 50% underneath on the white tag. ill try it out and poster here in a bit.

Archived