righto,

for those of you who have messaged me about releasing the historical templates:

1990s

1980s

1970s

1960s

1950s

in psd format for ease of use.

These files are 500x450; is there anyway you could produce a larger image like your original? thicon_biggrin.gif

'fraid not. these are as big as they will come for the foreseeable future im afraid.

No worries, your complete template you posted after my question is amazing! th1-pray.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

righto,

1990s

1980s

1970s

1960s

1950s

These files are 500x450; is there anyway you could produce a larger image like your original? thicon_biggrin.gif

'fraid not. these are as big as they will come for the foreseeable future im afraid.

No worries, your complete template you posted after my question is amazing! th1-pray.gif

yeah, i waited till after you posted so youd feel bad for asking.

righto,

1990s

1980s

1970s

1960s

1950s

yeah, i waited till after you posted so youd feel bad for asking.

Well you succeeded! thdoh.gif

thicon_lol.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=69877&view=findpost&p=1240582 i love that monarch logo do you have a better view of it, and if so would i be able to get a png for photoshop with it.

er, first can i ask why you would like me to give you my work?

i dont mind, the truth i have been looking for a lion logo for my fantasy football team ive been looking for a cool logo, if you dont want to i dont blame you, no worries i just think it is really cool thats all, i dont mean any disrespect to you or your work

2u3xe8m.jpg

Incredible! I?d like to see more designs like this pop up in this thread. :D

I second this. I would like to see more of your guys work. you guys are doing awesome. Since I only have gimp Im having trouble with mine coming out right. The settings are different but Im still working on it. great work so far.

oregonsig.png

Incredible! I?d like to see more designs like this pop up in this thread. :D

I second this. I would like to see more of your guys work. you guys are doing awesome. Since I only have gimp Im having trouble with mine coming out right. The settings are different but Im still working on it. great work so far.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Here's a few more I did. All credit to davidson for making the template. Everything I do is pretty simple :D

airforcehelmet.png

netherlandshelmet.png

arsenalhelmet.png

twitterhelmet.png

blackburnrovershelmet.png

I've done so many of these. Current total of 78 in fact.

Archived