New Era 5950 MLB/Football Crossovers

TFoA

Lame...Dodgers get a hat even without a corresponding NFL team, but I can't get a Cardinals/Dbacks crossover.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Lame...Dodgers get a hat even without a corresponding NFL team, but I can't get a Cardinals/Dbacks crossover.

Is the Dodgers one representing the Saints? LA postal abbreviation for Louisiana?

Bingo. And another of the Dodgers caps is for the Raiders. Not sure what the red-and-black LA cap is for, though I'm sure it's completely obvious.

I've been on the fence about the purple-and-gold Twins cap for years, and will continue to ride the fence.

Shame that the 49ers-color Giants hat is black. Shoulda been gold, with a red SF outlined in black. I'd have bought that.

And although I hate the Redskins, and don't care about the Golden Gophers even though I'm an alum, despite all that, damn that gold Nats cap with the maroon W is a thing of beauty.

20082614447.png

Since when do the ,d[2014],c[3],w[345],h[259]&load=url[file:product]"]Pats wear black and purple?

I think their pretending the B is for Baltimore. If I remember correctly the last time they did these the Patriots one was a Pirates hat.

Which makes sense, since the normal Red Sox hat is already navy and red...it's just weird that most of these caps are city-centric, except for Boston and LA, and one of the Braves' hats.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

My dislike of the creamsicles aside, the Tampa Bay Rays/Buccaneers one is probably the best of the bunch. The font used for the TB is close enough to the old wordmark font that it would look in-place if worn with a creansicle throwback jersey.

ha! The Reds hat is basically a Bears hat?

Except that the wishbone C logos of the two teams are just different enough that the Reds hat looks like cheap pirated merchandise. Shoulda been a Cubs cap in navy with an orange C outlined in white -- or a Brooklyn Dodgers throwback in navy with an orange B.

20082614447.png

Archived