My future tattoo

bigcoyotes

Wait, you're actually going to take something from a stranger on the Internet, and TATTOO IT ON YOUR BODY?

It's a nice design and it's your life, but wow.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, you're actually going to take something from a stranger on the Internet, and TATTOO IT ON YOUR BODY?

What is the difference between having a tattoo artist drawing for me or haveing a guy colobarate with me over the internet? Not much

raiders-2.png

What is the difference between having a tattoo artist drawing for me or haveing a guy colobarate with me over the internet? Not much

yeah it was his basic idea...the tie, flag, and beleive it or not, jim is his grandpa not mine.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Here is one I did real quick. All I did is remove the side foral.

jmtattooredo2.jpg

I like the way this is going but I want a different font. Any suggestions?

yeah i was having trouble finding a better one. ill look around.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

that reads 'in roving memory' to me as if dictated by scooby-doo.

i never get why you would actually have the script. if its a personal memorial, then you dont need

the actual text which often looks very clumsy.

if it were mine, id get something much simpler, perhaps just using the tie motif as an initial letter?

but then again, i didnt know your grandad.

grandad.png

Personally, I think Just the tie is perfect. Maybe a JM.

Don't Add In loving memory of or anythign like that. I feel its too morbid. You should celebrate his life, and Just the tie with maybe his initials in it would get the point across to all your family members.

EDIT: If your hellbent on having the words, why not put it in Raider Typefont, since your a Raider fan. Could be a nice way to tie in your life with his.

I'm sure he might have taken you to a few raider games when you were younger.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

The tie is fine and so is the text at the bottom but that stuff on the sides, they won't be able to do that as a tattoo because of it being so small and detailed it'll just turn into a giant blob of black over time or in a matter of a year.

Take the tie part to them and tell them what you want done, tattoo artists are good enough to know what will fit and they are good with their own fonts to fit such a design and make it look nice.

I don't say this as someone that doesn't have tattoo's, I have my fair share.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

that reads 'in roving memory' to me as if dictated by scooby-doo.

i never get why you would actually have the script. if its a personal memorial, then you dont need

the actual text which often looks very clumsy.

if it were mine, id get something much simpler, perhaps just using the tie motif as an initial letter?

but then again, i didnt know your grandad.

grandad.png

This is the best idea in this thread hands down.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

At first glance that looks like a feather to me, not a tie (assuming it's supposed to be a tie.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not sure what kind of feathers you've seen, unless you don't wear a tie or have never seen a tie pin, that's definitely a tie and it's very clever and actually would make a pretty awesome tattoo. As usual, Davidson doing what he does best.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived