bigcoyotes

My future tattoo

Wait, you're actually going to take something from a stranger on the Internet, and TATTOO IT ON YOUR BODY?

It's a nice design and it's your life, but wow.

Wait, you're actually going to take something from a stranger on the Internet, and TATTOO IT ON YOUR BODY?

What is the difference between having a tattoo artist drawing for me or haveing a guy colobarate with me over the internet? Not much

Here is one I did real quick. All I did is remove the side foral.

jmtattooredo2.jpg

I like the way this is going but I want a different font. Any suggestions?

yeah the floral was last minute, still not sure i like it. but figured id see how it looked. i think the text looks nice though...

What is the difference between having a tattoo artist drawing for me or haveing a guy colobarate with me over the internet? Not much

yeah it was his basic idea...the tie, flag, and beleive it or not, jim is his grandpa not mine.

yeah the floral was last minute, still not sure i like it. but figured id see how it looked. i think the text looks nice though...

The text does look nice but its kinda too loopy. But the more I see it the more I like it

Here is one I did real quick. All I did is remove the side foral.

jmtattooredo2.jpg

I like the way this is going but I want a different font. Any suggestions?

yeah i was having trouble finding a better one. ill look around.

Ok well i decided to color it just to see how it would look. My photoshop skills aren't the best but it just to show.

Here is V.1

jmtattoocolor.jpg

Here is V.2

jmtattoocolor2.jpg

Here is V.1 with colored stars cuz I forgot to color them

jmtattoocolor-1.jpg

that reads 'in roving memory' to me as if dictated by scooby-doo.

i never get why you would actually have the script. if its a personal memorial, then you dont need

the actual text which often looks very clumsy.

if it were mine, id get something much simpler, perhaps just using the tie motif as an initial letter?

but then again, i didnt know your grandad.

grandad.png

You should get a loosened necktie, full scale, tattooed around your neck and on your torso. That would be a tribute.

....or just wear a tie on a regular basis.

Personally, I think Just the tie is perfect. Maybe a JM.

Don't Add In loving memory of or anythign like that. I feel its too morbid. You should celebrate his life, and Just the tie with maybe his initials in it would get the point across to all your family members.

EDIT: If your hellbent on having the words, why not put it in Raider Typefont, since your a Raider fan. Could be a nice way to tie in your life with his.

I'm sure he might have taken you to a few raider games when you were younger.

If you didnt know that was supposed to be a tie going into it, you would never guess that it was a tie...

I would recommend getting a new tie design....

Ties have knots not just rolled up

The tie is fine and so is the text at the bottom but that stuff on the sides, they won't be able to do that as a tattoo because of it being so small and detailed it'll just turn into a giant blob of black over time or in a matter of a year.

Take the tie part to them and tell them what you want done, tattoo artists are good enough to know what will fit and they are good with their own fonts to fit such a design and make it look nice.

I don't say this as someone that doesn't have tattoo's, I have my fair share.

that reads 'in roving memory' to me as if dictated by scooby-doo.

i never get why you would actually have the script. if its a personal memorial, then you dont need

the actual text which often looks very clumsy.

if it were mine, id get something much simpler, perhaps just using the tie motif as an initial letter?

but then again, i didnt know your grandad.

grandad.png

This is the best idea in this thread hands down.

Not sure what kind of feathers you've seen, unless you don't wear a tie or have never seen a tie pin, that's definitely a tie and it's very clever and actually would make a pretty awesome tattoo. As usual, Davidson doing what he does best.