Oakland Raiders Logo Concept

Davidson

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its just a white helmet i have. they sent me the decals and i stuck them on.

No i mean the shadowing and higlights on the logos are different. Like the grey part of the logo.

It looks like it is out of registration.

yeah, how couldve that happened? do they print different colors at different times for helmet decals?

No i mean the shadowing and higlights on the logos are different. Like the grey part of the logo.

yeah, how couldve that happened? do they print different colors at different times for helmet decals?

yeah, the silver is metalic, its not a grey. i didnt notice before i stuck them on. i have 4 others that look fine actually. think its just these two.

yeah, the silver is metalic, its not a grey. i didnt notice before i stuck them on. i have 4 others that look fine actually. think its just these two.

Alright thats good to know, it just wouldve really sucked if they printed them all out like that and put them on the helmets and no one noticed.

wow the decal on the helmet looks bananas , hey could I use this raider decal for EA sports video game NCAA 11 team builder? , I made an FCS Footbal team called the Colgate raiders & this logo would look amazing on the helmet? I went ahead & did it what do you guys think?

FCSProCombatColgateRaiders.jpg

Ugh. Please go away. Ruining a phenomenal thread.

• 5 months later...

It would seem the logo is so good that it is already being stolen.

The Twin City Blue Raiders are a semi-pro football team based in Fitchburg, MA who play in the New England based Eastern Football League.

Unless they have your permission already, in which case no harm no foul- otherwise, you might want to have a word with them.

http://twincityblueraiders.com/ Frontpage

http://twincityblueraiders.com/home.html Main Home Page with all info

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I'm having fun playing "Spot the differences" their aren't many, I'll tell you that.

There actually arent any. This was the first version I did. Its the image I first posted they are using.

I'm having fun playing "Spot the differences" their aren't many, I'll tell you that.

There actually arent any. This was the first version I did. Its the image I first posted they are using.

Wow. That's pretty bad. I was going off the version you have on your site and figured they made a minuscule attempt at altering it.

With that said, I still love it, and the West Sydney variation.

Archived